LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

X said:
Craig412 said:
Nice board ya'll have here.

Alright I am a Ram fan since I was seven years old, the year the Rams moved to Stl. My dad bought season tickets that year and my first football game was the first Saint Louis Rams home game at Busch Stadium. I loved football from that point forward. Played peewee through high school. I played DE and Center until my senior season when I switched to LT.

I like to hear good well stated opinions and I know a few of you from other sites. So I look forward to debating with you all of you and rooting for our team.
"Sup Craig."

img_blog_debo.jpg

LMAO.... :lmao:

I have no idea why I love that movie. Its one of those that if its on, I HAVE to watch it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
kurtfaulk said:

hey guys.

i used to be on the slt today board but they banned me and won't let me reregister. who knew telling someone to suck suh's dick would lead to a life ban?

anyway, my username there was realraul and then kurtfaulk and then some others but they pounced as quickly as i registered. for the life of me i can't work out how they knew it was me so quickly the last few weeks. i was actually banned a year ago but reregistered no problem and it was all cool for a year until i needed to change my username because it had a fullstop in there. once i did that they banned me under a different old name continuously and i couldn't stick in there so i've given up.

not sure if you will be happy to see me, probably don't even remember me as i only post once or twice a day.

hoping this place will be alot of fun with alot of debate. not sure if there are as many losers here as there is on that other board. also hoping the mods here aren't as precious as the stl today mods.

As long as you don't say Bradford should suck....well you know what I mean. We protect Rams players and brass to some extent. This is not a Rams bashing site, but a pretty positive one.
Just don't say stupid shit. The owners of this site are unabashed Rams fans, as am I. If yu are a true fan, you will have no problems. Trolls are not accepted.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
kurtfaulk said:

hey guys.

i used to be on the slt today board but they banned me and won't let me reregister. who knew telling someone to suck suh's dick would lead to a life ban?

anyway, my username there was realraul and then kurtfaulk and then some others but they pounced as quickly as i registered. for the life of me i can't work out how they knew it was me so quickly the last few weeks. i was actually banned a year ago but reregistered no problem and it was all cool for a year until i needed to change my username because it had a fullstop in there. once i did that they banned me under a different old name continuously and i couldn't stick in there so i've given up.

not sure if you will be happy to see me, probably don't even remember me as i only post once or twice a day.

hoping this place will be alot of fun with alot of debate. not sure if there are as many losers here as there is on that other board. also hoping the mods here aren't as precious as the stl today mods.

As long as you don't say Bradford should suck....well you know what I mean. We protect Rams players and brass to some extent. This is not a Rams bashing site, but a pretty positive one.
Just don't say stupid shit. The owners of this site are unabashed Rams fans, as am I. If yu are a true fan, you will have no problems. Trolls are not accepted.
Yeah, I remember you as realraul. I thought you were a pretty cool guy who just got P.O.'d at the trolls over there. Can't say that I blame you. I actually TRIED to get banned over there a couple of times, and it just never happened. Nobody would report me for calling them a dick - in so many words too. The reason you can't re-register is because they banned your IP address. If you were to use a proxy, you could re-register there again. I wouldn't bother though. It seems as though you're kinda tired of that shit, as am I. I literally got angry reading that board yesterday and had to close it up. There's only so many threads you can read that contain the words, "suck" or "fire" before you've had your fill.

If you're looking for honest discussion and a tilt toward homerism, then this is your place. If you just wanna argue, then you may not like it here. Not saying that's what you're into - just saying that's what we're NOT into. Everyone wants the Rams to succeed, and I think we all know where the problem areas are. It's just counter-productive to gripe about it. It really accomplishes nothing.

That said, welcome aboard. If you need anything, feel free to PM me, or one of the mods.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

ahh, of course, the ip address. i figured as much but just wondered why the first couple of times i got banned i reregistered no problems for a couple of years but now thye pounce as soon as i registered.

anyway, screw them, this site is so much better. the amount of information available on the rams here is top notch.

as for trolling, as long as nobody mentions marc bulger it's all good.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
kurtfaulk said:

ahh, of course, the ip address. i figured as much but just wondered why the first couple of times i got banned i reregistered no problems for a couple of years but now thye pounce as soon as i registered.

anyway, screw them, this site is so much better. the amount of information available on the rams here is top notch.

as for trolling, as long as nobody mentions marc bulger it's all good.

Marc Bulger you say? (everyone else on the board knows what's coming next) :sly:

[mp3]http://ramsondemand.com/songs/marcbulger.mp3[/mp3]

phantmjokr

UDFA
Name
Will
Somewhere in the late 60's I got the vibro football with Rams versus Giants, and always took the Horns on the Helmet. Grew up in STL, but since the Cardinals were generally not very good became a sort of overall fan of the NFL and its history.

Sort of lost touch with the pro game as I went off to Ohio State for only most of a degree in Physics Engineering. Picked it back up when the Rams moved to STL.

Lately I've had problems with my neck including having a triple anterior fusion, a la Payton Manning, which has lead to degeneration in my right shoulder. Its often painful just to type and run a PC mouse and I'll have shoulder surgery in early 2012.

Been a long time internet dialog maven on the Rams going back to the old PD boards.

Seems like I often follow my words to different places on the internet, including here.

Glad to be with you kind folk.

Will

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
phantmjokr said:
Somewhere in the late 60's I got the vibro football with Rams versus Giants, and always took the Horns on the Helmet. Grew up in STL, but since the Cardinals were generally not very good became a sort of overall fan of the NFL and its history.

Sort of lost touch with the pro game as I went off to Ohio State for only most of a degree in Physics Engineering. Picked it back up when the Rams moved to STL.

Lately I've had problems with my neck including having a triple anterior fusion, a la Payton Manning, which has lead to degeneration in my right shoulder. Its often painful just to type and run a PC mouse and I'll have shoulder surgery in early 2012.

Been a long time internet dialog maven on the Rams going back to the old PD boards.

Seems like I often follow my words to different places on the internet, including here.

Will
Thanks for stopping in, Will.

Vibro-football. Now that brings me back. Sort of reminiscent of yesterday in that Vick was all over the field and our D was either clogged up on the line or running in directions other than the one Vick was running. Man that was frustrating to watch. Thankfully we won't see that kind of mobility at the QB position again anytime soon.

Anyway, it's good to have you here. You write some pretty interesting stuff. And I've been everywhere you've been - the Herd, AOL, PD, etc. What I'm trying to do here is combine all the good of those boards and weed out the bad. It's not as easy as I envisioned, but I think you'll like it here. Looking forward to your contributions.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
phantmjokr said:

Will

Man I remember you back from the old days on the PD boards. Wow. I was Soocrates there. Doubt if you remember, but regardless, I wish you luck in health problems my friend. I say friend as you were always a good poster over at the PD back in the day. Best wishes man.

phantmjokr

UDFA
Name
Will
Dagonet said:
phantmjokr said:

Will

Man I remember you back from the old days on the PD boards. Wow. I was Soocrates there. Doubt if you remember, but regardless, I wish you luck in health problems my friend. I say friend as you were always a good poster over at the PD back in the day. Best wishes man.

While I don't have any specific memories, I do have a general good feeling toward that name, which I do remember. Thanks for the kind words.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
phantmjokr said:

Will

Wow... vibro football. Talk about a blast from the past. What a whacked out idea for the game. But at least those little felt footballs were a spitting image for the real thing. :shock:

Welcome aboard Will. There are a bunch of us old time fans here along with a good mix of the young punks (and you know who you are). :7up:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Hello Everyone!!
I was recommended by someone who uses this site saying it is way better than the other Nazi styled Ram site that I had been using. After reviewing the posts and content I think I'm going to like this site much better with it being alot more laid back and the mods and users not so up tight. I go at the min. every year to watch the Rams play in AZ and if anyone else does to hit me up we can get some seats and beers together and cheer on our team!! haha

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Rammer said:
Hello Everyone!!
I was recommended by someone who uses this site saying it is way better than the other Nazi styled Ram site that I had been using. After reviewing the posts and content I think I'm going to like this site much better with it being alot more laid back and the mods and users not so up tight. I go at the min. every year to watch the Rams play in AZ and if anyone else does to hit me up we can get some seats and beers together and cheer on our team!! haha
Well it's good to have ya. We are a bit more laid back, and that's by design. If you have any comments or suggestions, just PM me or one of the mods. We're all about evolution here.

Welcome.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
mobile.png

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhxRam said:
I thought we were about revolution here. WTF
It's the evolution of revolution. How's that?

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
X said:
Well it's good to have ya. We are a bit more laid back, and that's by design. If you have any comments or suggestions, just PM me or one of the mods. We're all about evolution here.

Welcome.

mobile.png

Hey X thankyou for the welcome! Looks like your one of the most active posters here surprised your not a mod! Anyways I'm so excited for the game this Monday I get to talk trash to my friend who is a Giants fan this weekend!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Rammer said:
X said:

Welcome.

mobile.png

Hey X thankyou for the welcome! Looks like your one of the most active posters here surprised your not a mod! Anyways I'm so excited for the game this Monday I get to talk trash to my friend who is a Giants fan this weekend!
Oh, I out-rank the mods.

I am........

"The Dude"
(i.e., founder)

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
X said:
I am........

"The Dude"
(i.e., founder)

Oh that explains things man! Coolness, well now that that is setteled what does it take to be the founders water boy? lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Rammer said:
X said:
I am........

"The Dude"
(i.e., founder)

Oh that explains things man! Coolness, well now that that is setteled what does it take to be the founders water boy? lol
Fresh legs and a willing spirit.

Similarly, that's what it takes to be my wife. :hehe: