LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Welcome aboard donut. That's a pretty clever name. :sly:

amendonut

UDFA
Name
Jacob
Thanks dude. Amendola is my favorite Ram tied with Bradford. I found your channel on youtube because thats where I spend the majority of my time on the internet. Your stuff is pretty good and funny too! Where did you find those failboat songs about bulger and leonard?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
amendonut said:
Thanks dude. Amendola is my favorite Ram tied with Bradford. I found your channel on youtube because thats where I spend the majority of my time on the internet. Your stuff is pretty good and funny too! Where did you find those failboat songs about bulger and leonard?
Some local band out of St Louis. They did a bunch of songs about athletes, but I don't think they were meant to be serious efforts. At least I hope not. :whoa:

amendonut

UDFA
Name
Jacob
Yea I sure hope not! I liked where you took that one vid tho. :hehe: I didn't like being marc mugged much. :sick:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
superfan24 said:
jcrusious said:
Hello Friends!

I am a new person in your forum, Have you a fun forum...

Man, X is gonna beat you :bat:
lol

You took all the wind out of my sails, man. :sly:
This one just died a mysterious death... :ww:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
StlouisramsX said:
superfan24 said:
jcrusious said:
Hello Friends!

I am a new person in your forum, Have you a fun forum...

Man, X is gonna beat you :bat:
lol

You took all the wind out of my sails, man. :sly:
This one just died a mysterious death... :ww:

Was he not fun too much for him to you? :what:

TheRamJam

I'm Clint. I'm from Ohio. Glad I found this site. Been a fan since the early 90's and Flipper Anderson days. Hope the team is in St. Louis for good

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
TheRamJam said:
I'm Clint. I'm from Ohio. Glad I found this site. Been a fan since the early 90's and Flipper Anderson days. Hope the team is in St. Louis for good

Welcome Clint. Thanks for joining.

How'd you find us?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
mobile.png

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Howdy! Name is Tim and I am a lifelong Ram fan from Poway, CA. Although I have always lived in the San Diego area, the Rams have always been my team(thanks Dad). I work as a bartender in a busy live music venue called the Belly Up Tavern, if your from the area you've heard of it. not too manyu Rams fans around anymore but I have a feeling that will change soon, plenty of room on the bandwagon, hopping on is not a problem with me. I am a very positve fan, am ALWAYS optimistic about the team, but I have never had as good a feeling about the whole product or the future as I do now. The glory years are coming Rams Brothers, get ready for the ride of your life!!!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PowayRamFan said:
Howdy! Name is Tim and I am a lifelong Ram fan from Poway, CA. Although I have always lived in the San Diego area, the Rams have always been my team(thanks Dad). I work as a bartender in a busy live music venue called the Belly Up Tavern, if your from the area you've heard of it. not too manyu Rams fans around anymore but I have a feeling that will change soon, plenty of room on the bandwagon, hopping on is not a problem with me. I am a very positve fan, am ALWAYS optimistic about the team, but I have never had as good a feeling about the whole product or the future as I do now. The glory years are coming Rams Brothers, get ready for the ride of your life!!!!!!
Very positive and always optimistic?

You picked the right place. :nice: Welcome to the board my friend.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
SpringsteenRam said:
Hey, I'm new here here and am a 15 year old die hard Rams fan who lives in Boston.
Well that's just wikkid ahsum. Welcome to the board, son!

Let me or one of the mods know if you need anything, and thanks for joining. :ww:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
SpringsteenRam said:
Hey, I'm new here here and am a 15 year old die hard Rams fan who lives in Boston.

Cool - young blood joining the old blood. Welcome aboard.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
SpringsteenRam said:
Rams fan From the heart of Patriot (yuck) country and a Boss fan?! Awesome. Welcome aboard.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
SpringsteenRam said:

Hey, someone younger than me joined the board!

In all seriousness, welcome to Rams on Demand. Like ScotsRam said, it's great to see a Rams fan in Patriot country.

I'd also like to take the chance to welcome PowayRamFan to the board.

:cheese:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Memento said:
SpringsteenRam said:

Hey, someone younger than me joined the board!

In all seriousness, welcome to Rams on Demand. Like ScotsRam said, it's great to see a Rams fan in Patriot country.

I'd also like to take the chance to welcome PowayRamFan to the board.

:cheese:

What HE said.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Name
Mike
Hi there!

Long time Ram fan here! Well, at least since 95! Don't worry i'm originally from Missouri, so I'm not one of those 1999 bandwagoners.

To the LA Rams fans, I can imagin your pain of losing such a great team, but the boy's aren't coming back, I'm not going to let them. They're ours now and I don't like to share! :twisted:

Anyway's I'm pumped for another great year under the new regime! This year should be one wild ride so grab a :beer: and sit back and enjoy the ride!

Afro Ram

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Afro Ram said:
Hi there!

Long time Ram fan here! Well, at least since 95! Don't worry i'm originally from Missouri, so I'm not one of those 1999 bandwagoners.

To the LA Rams fans, I can imagin your pain of losing such a great team, but the boy's aren't coming back, I'm not going to let them. They're ours now and I don't like to share! :twisted:

Anyway's I'm pumped for another great year under the new regime! This year should be one wild ride so grab a :beer: and sit back and enjoy the ride!

Afro Ram
Welcome, dude. Diggin' the do. :sly: