LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Guido
Hi! I am known as Guido. Long story, but it has been my nickname for over 30 years. I am a long time Saints fan having started pulling for them in their first year in 1967 when I first moved to Louisiana. I have been visiting opponents forums for years and remain an active member on most of them and have made a number of friends over the years.

I am definitely not a troll, nor do I care for smack. I do love talking football and have an excellent knowledge of the Saints and love learning more about other teams. I have been a member of the SaintsReport.com forum since 2002, but do most of my posting on BlackandGold.com since 2007.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
AsylumGuido said:
Hi! I am known as Guido. Long story, but it has been my nickname for over 30 years. I am a long time Saints fan having started pulling for them in their first year in 1967 when I first moved to Louisiana. I have been visiting opponents forums for years and remain an active member on most of them and have made a number of friends over the years.

I am definitely not a troll, nor do I care for smack. I do love talking football and have an excellent knowledge of the Saints and love learning more about other teams. I have been a member of the SaintsReport.com forum since 2002, but do most of my posting on BlackandGold.com since 2007.

Well Father Sarducci,

Prepare to pay for your sins on Sunday :razzed:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
AsylumGuido said:

Welcome aboard, Father.

Looking for an objective view of the game from Rams fans? This is probably the right place. We'll likely start getting more involved in our analysis in the next couple of days. In the meantime, I'd sure like to hear yours.

Name
Guido
Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to contributing what I can. In addition to the Saints I am pretty well versed on the other NFC South teams.

superfan24

Starter
AsylumGuido said:
Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to contributing what I can. In addition to the Saints I am pretty well versed on the other NFC South teams.

You chose the right forum for the Rams.

RAMilyGuy

UDFA
Whats up, my name is Al, I am 23 and I have been a Rams fan for as long as I have been a football fan. I am from CT, right between hardcore pats/g-men territories. But I love this team, and will be a Rams fan for life. I do have to say though that it feels like Sammy has my future wellbeing as a football fan squarely in his hands, I'm relying on him to bring home the big one again. It sucks playing futile football year after year, I can only imagine how unfufilling it would be to be a lifetime cardinals fan :shock: The future is looking bright though, lets hope these guys can step up to a first place schedule next year!! Go Rams!

Oh P.S. I read a few message boards for my Rams info, and I enjoy this one very much. I appreciate all the videos and radio clips you guys post that I normally would never see living on the east coast.

Name
Guido
RAMilyGuy said:
Whats up, my name is Al, I am 23 and I have been a Rams fan for as long as I have been a football fan. I am from CT, right between hardcore pats/g-men territories. But I love this team, and will be a Rams fan for life. I do have to say though that it feels like Sammy has my future wellbeing as a football fan squarely in his hands, I'm relying on him to bring home the big one again. It sucks playing futile football year after year, I can only imagine how unfufilling it would be to be a lifetime cardinals fan :shock: The future is looking bright though, lets hope these guys can step up to a first place schedule next year!! Go Rams!

Oh P.S. I read a few message boards for my Rams info, and I enjoy this one very much. I appreciate all the videos and radio clips you guys post that I normally would never see living on the east coast.

Got to agree here. Even as a Saints fan I really appreciate all of the multimedia type info. Good job!

joeybittick

Rookie
RAMilyGuy said:

Welcome man, glad to have you. I agree, X and others do a great job of getting all that stuff posted. Glad you decided to post and I look forward to reading what you have to say.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RAMilyGuy said:

Welcome, mah brotuh! Glad you decided to register and jump into the mix. The more the merrier!

Anonymous

Hey I just noticed.

You guys imported my avatar.

I mean I noticed, but in my cyber stupidity I guess I assumed it just followed me here.

Thanks, that's thoughtful.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
zn2010 said:
Hey I just noticed.

I mean I noticed, but in my cyber stupidity I guess I assumed it just followed me here.

No problem. Just had to change the background of the animation and resize it. T'weren't nothin'.

Anonymous

StlouisramsX said:
zn2010 said:
Hey I just noticed.

No problem. Just had to change the background of the animation and resize it. T'weren't nothin'.

I see. Uh. Well...me too!

:boing:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
zn2010 said:
StlouisramsX said:
zn2010 said:
Hey I just noticed.

Well then you're a technological genius. Not unlike myself. :hehe:

Am I correct in understanding that you started following the Rams in the 70's? Late 70's? I too started following them around 1978, because one of my brother's friends (that I idolized) was a big Rams fan. I was only 12 at the time. The following year they're in the bowl, and I thought that was the beginning of a great run of Championships. Didn't know it would take 20 years to see it again. Still, the 70's & 80's were fun to watch.

I've blanked most of the 90's from my memory. Didn't we have a QB named Felony? That was weird. :what:

Anonymous

StlouisramsX said:
zn2010 said:
StlouisramsX said:
zn2010 said:
Hey I just noticed.

Well then you're a technological genius. Not unlike myself. :hehe:

Am I correct in understanding that you started following the Rams in the 70's? Late 70's? I too started following them around 1978, because one of my brother's friends (that I idolized) was a big Rams fan. I was only 12 at the time. The following year they're in the bowl, and I thought that was the beginning of a great run of Championships. Didn't know it would take 20 years to see it again. Still, the 70's & 80's were fun to watch.

I've blanked most of the 90's from my memory. Didn't we have a QB named Felony? That was weird. :what:

Yeah, Felony Banks. Named after the great movie actress.

I lived in St. Louis in the early 70s and watched some Cards games, which mostly got me to hate Dallas. I moved to southern Cal and started following the Rams (77) and at first mostly liked the fact that I thought they could beat Dallas. The 78 playoff game put a hitch in that but by then I was just following the Rams, not hating Dallas. Stayed with them ever since.

Name
cody
Hey guys, I'm Cody. i've been a cards fan for 12 years, I've always been fond of the Rams in our division, Hate the niners, always have. I don't really like seatle too much either. I'm gonna be rootin' for the rams in the post season, I hope that you guys make it passed the wild card. I'm a big warner fan, really miss him here at Arizona. That's about it.GO CARDS!!!

gimme

UDFA
Hello there. Name is Dan, 36, married with 2 kids. Born a rams fan November of 1974 in Orange County, California. Used to goto the games with my dad. Unfortunately so long ago I can barely remember.

Of course, my kids were born rams fans as well. I'll be lurking the forums and looking to a great improvement over this past season!

Viva la Bradford!

TapTalk....bleh!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
gimme said:
Hello there. Name is Dan, 36, married with 2 kids. Born a rams fan November of 1974 in Orange County, California. Used to goto the games with my dad. Unfortunately so long ago I can barely remember.

Of course, my kids were born rams fans as well. I'll be lurking the forums and looking to a great improvement over this past season!

Viva la Bradford!

TapTalk....bleh!
Welcome aboard, Dan. Hope your participation to lurking ratio tips more favorably toward participation. Especially since they WILL improve greatly.

So what's the beef with Tapatalk? I don't use it much myself - I was just trying to provide more accessibility.

gimme

UDFA
No beef with TapTalk at all, just wanted a different signature other than the standard TapTalk one :D

TapTalk is hugely convenient ;)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
gimme said:
No beef with TapTalk at all, just wanted a different signature other than the standard TapTalk one :D

TapTalk is hugely convenient ;)
Ohhhhhhhh. :sly:

Nicely done.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Glad to see "Dude"....I missed seeing you the last few times in here...