LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

autiej

UDFA
Name
Autumn
Cool! I'm glad you found us and hope you enjoy the site! I've been trying to "spread awareness" on Facebook and some other means to find Rams fans from all over because this is a great place for us to be!

ENJOY! and keep rooting for the Rams!

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Jim is the name an RAMS Fan is my game! I live about 100 miles from St. Louis. I love to show my 1965 Mustang & follow the RAMS.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
classicpony said:
Jim is the name an RAMS Fan is my game! I live about 100 miles from St. Louis. I love to show my 1965 Mustang & follow the RAMS.
Welcome, Jim. Nice car you've got. Back in 1990, I had a 1966 for about 3 months. Was gonna restore it, but just didn't have the time so I ended up selling it. Love those cars.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
When I show it I let them know that this did not happen overnight, it took lots of time an money to get it this way. I now only drive it to shows, the rest of the time , it clean ,clean and clean some more.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
This is awesome, we have a Scot and a couple of Irish on here now. Irish Ram i know what you mean about sky sports never showing the rams, its been almost 3 seasons since they've been on. Maybe if we all emailed them they might show them... i mean they had the effing seahawks/49ers game in week 1.

Ramatik

Starter
IrishRam said:
Hi, I'm new to this site.
My name is Terence and I am from Belfast, Ireland.
I am 25 years old.
I have supported the St.Louis Rams since I was a kid - I was so attracted to the helmet and uniform. I know its a girly reason but thats my reason.
I have been to 2 NFL games both at Wembley Stadium in London - San Diego v New Orleans, and New England v Tampa Bay. I'll be going to my 3rd on Halloween again at Wembley as Denver face San Francisco.
I hope to go to a Rams game sometime - It would be a dream to see the Rams at the Edward Jones Dome.
I have 3 Rams jerseys (Faulk, Bulger and Bruce).
The NFL is shown on Sky Sports, Channel 4 and ESPN in the UK - so thats how I get to watch games - the Rams have not been on in a few years which annoys me as I have to sit watching Dallas or Indianapolis every week but I guess those teams pull in the ratings.

Very cool. Now you have to get a Laurenitis or a Bradford jersey!

Welcome aboard, and would you guys in Belfast give back Abel?

WoodsideRam

Rookie
WoodsideRam representing NYC.

Been a Ram fan since the days of watching the silky smooth running style of #29. Been following this board for a little while now. Seems like a cool place. Hopefully there's room for one more. I figured I might start posting again now that I see a little light at the end of the tunnel. And boy was it a long tunnel. So I'm off the anti-depressants, and I've come in from the ledge. Finally getting excited about the Rams again. Feels good.

superfan24

Starter
WoodsideRam said:

Been a Ram fan since the days of watching the silky smooth running style of #29. Been following this board for a little while now. Seems like a cool place. Hopefully there's room for one more. I figured I might start posting again now that I see a little light at the end of the tunnel. And boy was it a long tunnel. So I'm off the anti-depressants, and I've come in from the ledge. Finally getting excited about the Rams again. Feels good.

Welcome you will love this place

joeybittick

Rookie
WoodsideRam said:

There is always room for one more man. Glad to have you! Yes the light at the end is getting brighter, and this time it is not a train.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
WoodsideRam said:

Welcome aboard woodsiyeeeeeed!

Sorry about that. Growing up, we had two "seedy" neighborhoods not far from ours. Woodside and Riverside. If lower middle class could be classified as seedy, that is. :sly:

WoodsideRam

Rookie
StlouisramsX said:
WoodsideRam said:

Welcome aboard woodsiyeeeeeed!

Sorry about that. Growing up, we had two "seedy" neighborhoods not far from ours. Woodside and Riverside. If lower middle class could be classified as seedy, that is. :sly:

I'm in Woodside, Queens. Mostly Irish, Hispanic, and Asian. No Rams fans. Well..one.

bradg97

UDFA
Hello all. I see some familiar faces around here already. I was a frequent message boarder at RamStalk and then over at RRF. Then my work got new software and RRF was blocked. I haven't posted much over there since.

Thought I'd give this new board a try after seeing a post on the ITD Morning After Facebook page.

I live in Belleville/Swansea IL, but work way over in Chesterfield, MO. I see the dome everyday during my commute.

I'm the biggest Rams fans my friends know. At times, I thought I was the only Rams fan left in STL.

I grew up in a small Southern IL town that didn't have a HS football team, and I didn't know anything about football until I rushed a fraternity at SIUE in 1999, and some of the guys introduced to the game I've loved every since. Just so happened something special happened that year too.

I'm 32, married, have a soon-to-be 3 year old son that loves to say "Go Rams!" and "Go Steven Jackson!" I think he's a middle linebacker in the making the way he likes to tackle and rough-house. He's got a "great motor". :) Should have gotten him the Laurinaitis jersey instead of the SJ39.

My favorite players are #8 and #55, and I have a love/hate relationship with #39.

I'm always looking for a few good Rams Fans to catch a game with.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sup B! Welcome to ROD. You need anything, just let me know (within reason of course).

joeybittick

Rookie
bradg97 said:
Hello all. I see some familiar faces around here already. I was a frequent message boarder at RamStalk and then over at RRF. Then my work got new software and RRF was blocked. I haven't posted much over there since.

Thought I'd give this new board a try after seeing a post on the ITD Morning After Facebook page.

I live in Belleville/Swansea IL, but work way over in Chesterfield, MO. I see the dome everyday during my commute.

I'm the biggest Rams fans my friends know. At times, I thought I was the only Rams fan left in STL.

I grew up in a small Southern IL town that didn't have a HS football team, and I didn't know anything about football until I rushed a fraternity at SIUE in 1999, and some of the guys introduced to the game I've loved every since. Just so happened something special happened that year too.

I'm 32, married, have a soon-to-be 3 year old son that loves to say "Go Rams!" and "Go Steven Jackson!" I think he's a middle linebacker in the making the way he likes to tackle and rough-house. He's got a "great motor". :) Should have gotten him the Laurinaitis jersey instead of the SJ39.

My favorite players are #8 and #55, and I have a love/hate relationship with #39.

I'm always looking for a few good Rams Fans to catch a game with.

Hey man, welcome!! I am a big fan of the ITD Morning After so its cool to have another of their 14 listeners on this board :sly: Hope you enjoy and I look forward to reading your thoughts on the Rams.

autiej

UDFA
Name
Autumn
bradg97 said:

WELCOME TO ROD! When I posted that notice on the ITD Morning After wall, I wasn't sure anyone would see it, but I'm glad you did! I'm sure you'll love the site... a great bunch of fans on here! :bg:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
autiej said:
bradg97 said:

WELCOME TO ROD! When I posted that notice on the ITD Morning After wall, I wasn't sure anyone would see it, but I'm glad you did! I'm sure you'll love the site... a great bunch of fans on here! :bg:
Good work, Mrs. Site Content Coordinator! :pokeu:

joeybittick

Rookie
StlouisramsX said:
autiej said:
bradg97 said:

Good work, Mrs. Site Content Coordinator! :pokeu:

Yeah, she is doing much more Content Coordinating than me lately.... :oops:

OUSamFan

UDFA
I grew up in Oklahoma and graduated from OU. I now live in Dallas. I've been a fan of OU since the early Bud Wilkinson years. I became a big fan of Sam Bradford while he was at OU, not just because of his football skills and competitive nature, but for the high quality of his character. Like much of the rest of the nation, I was also a Greatest Show on Turf fan, not only because of the high quality of play and the entertainment value of the team, but also because of the high character of Kurt Warner. I thought the Rams were a good landing spot for Sam, because, although they had a really bad record last year, they had the foundation of a good, young team, that with a few good pieces could rapidly become a contender, and that Sam was one of those important pieces. Especially with train wreck the local Dallas Cowboys have been this year, it has been a joy to watch the Rams and Sam grow and win. It is a shame that Dr. Seuss is not still alive. I'm sure he could create a good kid's book about Sam the Ram.