LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
MauiRamFan1 said:
Aloha, y'all! Hawaii's in Da House!

My name's Mark and I've been an LA/St. Louis Rams fan since '69. My all-time favorite Rams are QB's Roman Gabriel and (of-freakin'-course!) Kurt Warner. :bign:

I have high hopes for Sam "The Ram" Bradford. The last few seasons under that scrub Bulger have been nothing but painful for me, as I'm sure it has been for y'all!

Anyhow... I'm glad to be a part of ROD! Rams Rule!!

As my license plate holder says: "Always & Forever...A St. Louis Rams Fan!" :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Whooooo! ROD's now gettin' rep'd on the islands! Welcome aboard, brah.

BORN2RAM

UDFA
The names pete, I unfortunately hail from cardinal land but I wear my rams colors proud!!

Looking forward to meeting you all, and the playoffs!!! THIS DIVISION IS OURS FOR THE TAKING!!

~RAM IT

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BORN2RAM said:
The names pete, I unfortunately hail from cardinal land but I wear my rams colors proud!!

Looking forward to meeting you all, and the playoffs!!! THIS DIVISION IS OURS FOR THE TAKING!!

~RAM IT
Good to have another displaced Rams fan on board. I rep in Florida amongst a disgusting sea of turquoise and orange (has there ever been a worse color combo?). Welcome!

bluesjoc

Long time poster,First time reader
Name
Jeff
Hello Rams Fans
I am a hardcore Sooner fan and a instant Rams fan and very happy to be so :bangin: I will try to keep my Ou homerism out of the conversations :lol: . Since i hail from a state that doesn't have a NFL team i have just pulled for certain players in the league I have never really had just one NFL team that i could say was my team when someone ask me that question. But now its definitely the Rams for me

Hope we have a great season and everyone stays healthy!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluesjoc said:
Hello Rams Fans
I am a hardcore Sooner fan and a instant Rams fan and very happy to be so :bangin: I will try to keep my Ou homerism out of the conversations :lol: . Since i hail from a state that doesn't have a NFL team i have just pulled for certain players in the league I have never really had just one NFL team that i could say was my team when someone ask me that question. But now its definitely the Rams for me

Hope we have a great season and everyone stays healthy!!
Hey cool - now we have 3 Sooners-turned-Rams-fans on this board! The more the merrier.

bigbob2985

UDFA
Name
bigbob
What's up my fellow Ram fans...I am a life long Rams fan, 42 years and counting, so I have seen it all..the 70's, when their defense couldn't be reckoned with, QB's couldn't find water if they fell out of a boat, to our "savior" Jim Everett, who won many games against the hated Whiners, to the awful 90's, to the Super Bowl and now a 1-15 record...But wow, what a QB we might have on our team, huh? If he can stay healthy, he can be awesome!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Welcome aboard Bob. Right there with yuh. Looks like we started pulling for the Rams at about the same time. I grew up in the SF Valley as a third generation Ram fan. Good to see the fellow "old timers"

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
What up Bob... Long time fan here too.

Great pic of your buddy there. I had a dog named after Jim Everett (Blade),,, he's waiting on me too.

Welcome

Vita

UDFA
Hey everybody. Name is Chris. I'm a longtime Rams fan living in Rochester, NY. I've been following the Rams since I was 8 (now 39), and have only met about four other people in my life who like them! We are in Buffalo Bills country here and I work with a bunch of "Lifetime" Cowboys fans. I'm a complete newbie when it comes to forums, but I need to be able the talk to people other than these clowns at work about football. Glad I came across this site, forum doesn't seem as negative as some of the others I've been on. Site design is excellent!

joeybittick

Rookie
Vita said:
Hey everybody. Name is Chris. I'm a longtime Rams fan living in Rochester, NY. I've been following the Rams since I was 8 (now 39), and have only met about four other people in my life who like them! We are in Buffalo Bills country here and I work with a bunch of "Lifetime" Cowboys fans. I'm a complete newbie when it comes to forums, but I need to be able the talk to people other than these clowns at work about football. Glad I came across this site, forum doesn't seem as negative as some of the others I've been on. Site design is excellent!

Hey man, welcome to the board. I live in Ohio now and I completely now what you mean about needing other Rams fans to talk to. Glad you found us and I look forward to discussing this great team with you.

P.S. Welcome to Bob and Bluesjoc and anyone else I may have missed. SO glad to have you all here.

bigbob2985

UDFA
Name
bigbob
I was on the Rams old forum back in the early 2000's, 2003, 2004, and I hope there are alot of those guys on here. Man did we have a blast. A troller would come on board and we would just light him (or her, we weren't gender bias) up..I remember some Philly Chickens fan came on board and would try and talk smack, suffice it to say, we didn't hear from him very much...I am looking forward to this season, with Bradford, Jackson and the young guns on the D, Long and Laurinitis...It should be a great season...One last...A huge shout out to Lisa, a Rams employee, She sent me a few items from the team and they are awesome! Lisa is my new MYR (Most Valuable Ram)....Thanks Lisa! You're the bomb! :bowdown:

IrishRam

UDFA
Hi, I'm new to this site.
My name is Terence and I am from Belfast, Ireland.
I am 25 years old.
I have supported the St.Louis Rams since I was a kid - I was so attracted to the helmet and uniform. I know its a girly reason but thats my reason.
I have been to 2 NFL games both at Wembley Stadium in London - San Diego v New Orleans, and New England v Tampa Bay. I'll be going to my 3rd on Halloween again at Wembley as Denver face San Francisco.
I hope to go to a Rams game sometime - It would be a dream to see the Rams at the Edward Jones Dome.
I have 3 Rams jerseys (Faulk, Bulger and Bruce).
The NFL is shown on Sky Sports, Channel 4 and ESPN in the UK - so thats how I get to watch games - the Rams have not been on in a few years which annoys me as I have to sit watching Dallas or Indianapolis every week but I guess those teams pull in the ratings.

joeybittick

Rookie
IrishRam said:
I am 25 years old.
I have supported the St.Louis Rams since I was a kid - I was so attracted to the helmet and uniform. I know its a girly reason but thats my reason.
I have been to 2 NFL games both at Wembley Stadium in London - San Diego v New Orleans, and New England v Tampa Bay. I'll be going to my 3rd on Halloween again at Wembley as Denver face San Francisco.
I hope to go to a Rams game sometime - It would be a dream to see the Rams at the Edward Jones Dome.
The NFL is shown on Sky Sports, Channel 4 and ESPN in the UK - so thats how I get to watch games - the Rams have not been on in a few years which annoys me as I have to sit watching Dallas or Indianapolis every week but I guess those teams pull in the ratings.

Hey man. Welcome its good to have you. Do they offer the Sunday Ticket package in Ireland? That is how I have to watch the Rams living in Ohio. Also if you need a Rams fix check out hulu.com. They have condensed videos of a bunch of Rams games as well as some cool features on different players. Hope you enjoy ROD and again, glad to have you man!

IrishRam

UDFA
no they don't have season ticket - well not to my knowledge.
Thanks for welcoming me - its great to see so many other Rams fans.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
IrishRam said:
I am 25 years old.
Ah, shar it's good ta see ya laddie. :nice: We have a fine day more often than a kiln-cast.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
IrishRam said:
no they don't have season ticket - well not to my knowledge.
Thanks for welcoming me - its great to see so many other Rams fans.
Try this site. I can't open it because I'm in North America (obviously), but maybe you'll have some luck?

<a class="postlink" href="https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/registerform" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/registerform</a>

IrishRam

UDFA
I can open it.
I'll look into it.
I can't enjoy watching things on the computer as i can with the tv, i guess i'm fussy that way.
Thanks anyway, I might try it see what it like.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
IrishRam said:
I can open it.
I'll look into it.
I can't enjoy watching things on the computer as i can with the tv, i guess i'm fussy that way.
Thanks anyway, I might try it see what it like.
Get yourself an SD cable, and suddenly your computer is on your TV. Just sayin'...

autiej

UDFA
Name
Autumn
IrishRam said:
I am 25 years old.

Wow...all the way from Ireland! Welcome to the site! How did you manage to find Rams on Demand? Just curious...