LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramaro21 said:
StlouisramsX said:
Ramaro21 said:
Opps ... I did this in OT ....

I'm Ramaro from Florida and the same one from Ramstalk. I'm not latino...I'm a Ram fan and drive the 2010 Camaro. Ramaro. I'm glad X and whoever else decided to make a sane forum. I just wish I could get to it at work. USAF blocks it for some reason. Anyway....already amazed. More news. More reviews. More camp reports from Hammer and Larry. Sweet. Rams new heaven I guess. :cool:
Is there any way to find out what the restriction is at the USAF? We've got a secure connection and a positive SSL. I'd sure like to make this available to you during the day if I can.

I'll check it out Monday...I'm off work till then. :bg: I copy and pasted the error message when you were first starting the site and asking for testers. I has to be a keyword in the source code I imagine...because I can go to Ramstalk no problem. I have friends in the Comm Sqadron, so I will ask them directly. BTW ... SSL sites in the government require a validated certificate if you know what that means.
I do know what that means, and I got one. Wasn't cheap either.

I just checked on the status, so maybe this won't be an issue for you much longer.
I received this message from my host after I checked on it:

Your SSL Certificate is not yet installed.
According to our records, you successfully purchased an SSL Certificate on July 22nd, 2010 (7:58 pm).

We are still in the process of installing this SSL Certificate on your account. If you feel this information is not correct, please contact us at (XXX) XXX-XXXX.

I'll continue to work on it for ya. :ww:

joeybittick

Rookie
Welcome STLewie and Ramaro, glad you guys decided to join up :wewt: . I cant wait to read what both of you have to say. Hope you guys enjoy!

hd.

UDFA
Rams fan from Niagara Falls here.

Got an email from someone introducing me to this site, so i signed up. Should be a fun season.

joeybittick

Rookie
hd. said:

Got an email from someone introducing me to this site, so i signed up. Should be a fun season.

Welcome Man! Hope you enjoy yourself.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
joeybittick said:
hd. said:

Yeah man, good to have ya! Thank your friend too for us, yeah?

hd.

UDFA
StlouisramsX said:
joeybittick said:
hd. said:

Not my friend lol, got a random email

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
hd. said:
StlouisramsX said:
joeybittick said:
hd. said:

Not my friend lol, got a random email
hmmm. Okay - I think I know how that happened. :mrgreen:

autiej

UDFA
Name
Autumn
hd. said:

Don't know if I was the one who emailed you or not (I sent a few emails out yesterday), but either way - WELCOME TO ROD! :bg:

Slappy967

Starter
Apparently I never posted in this forum so 50 lashes to the new guy! As a refuggee from the PD Ramstalk forum I came here for the actual Rams talk and less of the trolling that takes place over there. I was SpfldRamfan on those boards but since I use this handle for right around every other board I post on I figured this was just easier lol.

joeybittick

Rookie
Slappy967 said:
Apparently I never posted in this forum so 50 lashes to the new guy! As a refuggee from the PD Ramstalk forum I came here for the actual Rams talk and less of the trolling that takes place over there. I was SpfldRamfan on those boards but since I use this handle for right around every other board I post on I figured this was just easier lol.

Hey man, welcome. I am a "refugee" also and love this site. Hope you enjoy yourself and I look forward to reading your thoughts. :cheers:

cfin5256

Rookie
Figure I'll make my first post count for something :bg: I am a new Ram's fan(OU and Bradford fan making the jump). Stoked that Sammy was drafted so close to home and glad that you are getting to see how special he is on and off the field. That being said... Go Rams!!!

joeybittick

Rookie
cfin5256 said:
Figure I'll make my first post count for something :bg: I am a new Ram's fan(OU and Bradford fan making the jump). Stoked that Sammy was drafted so close to home and glad that you are getting to see how special he is on and off the field. That being said... Go Rams!!!

Welcome to ROD! Hope you enjoy, man! :beer:

cfin5256

Rookie
joeybittick said:
cfin5256 said:

Already enjoying! I like that this site isn't a nesting ground for negativity and trolls. Good FB discussion site.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
cfin5256 said:
joeybittick said:
cfin5256 said:

Already enjoying! I like that this site isn't a nesting ground for negativity and trolls. Good FB discussion site.
And it never will be. :bat:

Welcome aboard, C. You're amongst friends, brah.

autiej

UDFA
Name
Autumn
cfin5256 said:

Hopefully, this will NEVER become a breeding ground for trollism and negativity, and I'm sure it won't if our great mods have anything to say about it!

Welcome to the site, and I hope you enjoy yourself. Being one of the few females here, maybe I should welcome you with a batch of cookies or something, but my husband prefers I stay out of the kitchen -for good reason.

Have fun at ROD! :p

P.S. Just curious... how'd you find us?

cfin5256

Rookie
autiej said:
cfin5256 said:

Hopefully, this will NEVER become a breeding ground for trollism and negativity, and I'm sure it won't if our great mods have anything to say about it!

Welcome to the site, and I hope you enjoy yourself. Being one of the few females here, maybe I should welcome you with a batch of cookies or something, but my husband prefers I stay out of the kitchen -for good reason.

Have fun at ROD! :p

P.S. Just curious... how'd you find us?

Thanks for the kind words X; nice to be among friends. Autie, I found this site through google and through word of mouth on OUinsider. Originally had joined ClanRam but wanted a site with more action. Feel like I've found the best of both worlds here :beer:

Aloha, y'all! Hawaii's in Da House!

My name's Mark and I've been an LA/St. Louis Rams fan since '69. My all-time favorite Rams are QB's Roman Gabriel and (of-freakin'-course!) Kurt Warner. :bign:

I have high hopes for Sam "The Ram" Bradford. The last few seasons under that scrub Bulger have been nothing but painful for me, as I'm sure it has been for y'all!

Anyhow... I'm glad to be a part of ROD! Rams Rule!!

As my license plate holder says: "Always & Forever...A St. Louis Rams Fan!" :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

autiej

UDFA
Name
Autumn
MauiRamFan1 said:
autiej said:
Welcome to Rams on Demand! How did you hear about us?

The ROD link actually popped up on my Facebook page! So I clicked on it and here I am! :bg:

That's good to know! I have been trying to "get the word out" via Facebook, so I'm glad you found us there!