PREGAME Rams at Lions SNF Sept-08-2024

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm still a bit puzzled by Big Rob's injury at all. It was said that he had his foot stepped on. To be out that long from getting your foot stepped on is a bit absurd. Had to be something else involved. Here's to hoping he is able to play on Sunday, which will be a big boost to our OL. I really won't be too worried about it if he's back, Joe can man LT spot adequately .
I thought it was an ankle... maybe due to foot being stepped on? Idk, they haven't been totally clear but first injury report comes out soon. Either way sounded like a foot/ankle sprain that was going to take a month but wasn't serious.

dang

Legend

Good. Let the girls stay home this time Matthew.

This game will be Rated R for graphic violence and cruelty to Lions.

Go Rams.

EDIT: FUCK DETROIT
Those little ’uns don’t need to see what the Rams do to that ankle biter Kerby Joseph.

Toothsayer

UDFA
Name
Richard H Stee
I'm still a bit puzzled by Big Rob's injury at all. It was said that he had his foot stepped on. To be out that long from getting your foot stepped on is a bit absurd. Had to be something else involved. Here's to hoping he is able to play on Sunday, which will be a big boost to our OL. I really won't be too worried about it if he's back, Joe can man LT spot adequately .
Irrc, there are 26 bones in the human foot. I fractured a couple as a teen. Just hairline fractures, no jagged displaced bits, and it was still weeks before I could dribble a ball again......I had trouble playing soccer, too ;)

My impression is that Hutchinson is more quick/ explosive out of his stance than bendy, but Davenport has a bit of Gumby Quinn to him .Two different types of foot speed, but even on two healthy wheels Hav can struggle vs speed, right ? Worried about over-compensating & leaving the B gap open to blitzers like Joseph & Branch as much as the DEs themselves.

If there was one stat/data point I could see other than turnovers & RZ efficiency to guess the winner, I'd want to see personnel groupings. Doesn't have to be a huge surge in 12 personnel, but I wouldn't hate an uptick because of this issue. Heck, I'd even like some 10 or 00/5 wide, too, while I'm dreaming. It's gonna be loud AF for DET's new young secondary, too. Test their communication & understanding of Glenn's schematic rules they didn't even know they'd need.Give Stafford multiple options to hit quickly & negate the pass rush that way.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
SLAY THE LIONS WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE!

Revenge is in order! Serve it up RAMS!!!!!!

Psycho_X

Legend
Do I go Patrick Mahomes or Stafford in fantasy for week 1? Mahomes is logical choice but my heart says Stafford is going to take some fucking souls this Sunday.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Cleaned and dusted the Rams Room today. Can't wait till SNF. Wife was shocked. lol

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Do I go Patrick Mahomes or Stafford in fantasy for week 1? Mahomes is logical choice but my heart says Stafford is going to take some fucking souls this Sunday.
Stafford in Detroit. I thinks its worth a shot. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

dang

Legend
If you go with Stafford, don’t let him know. Not sure he could handle the pressure.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yo! Kirby Joseph! Keep your head on a swivel MFer!

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
It could change with the middle of our O line consisting of 3 beasts. There's no Coleman Sheltons, Brian Allens or Austin Blythes. No Cam Akers or Darrell Hendersons either. His Red Zone and short yardage play calling may be completely different than any of the 7 previous seasons.
Man, I hope so. Two games. Two heartbreaking games from last year alone come to mind.

Yeah, FGs vs the lions did us in.

Then there’s that opening drive vs the ravens. What was that? The Rams ran every play until they got within the goal line and STILL had such little faith in punching it in via the run, they threw it 3 times and settled for a FG. The Ravens must have thought they got off cheap and that they shouldn’t adjust their game plan because that opening drive was an anomaly.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like I am avoiding media gurus most of this season. They always seem down on the Rams beginning every year until the Rams force them to say nice things by years end.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Rams 31 Lions 24

Amazon Football GIF by NFL On Prime Video