PREGAME Rams at Lions SNF Sept-08-2024

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The problem with the dot is that while it would be fine for Reeder to have it (he has done it before) ideally he will be swapping out with Speights as they work him in and perhaps rotate the ILBs throughout the game. So this is why I would have given it to Curl, then you're insulated for the 3 week period in which Speights will take the reigns of the defense.

I say 3 weeks because if we have Reeder starting vs SF we are fucked.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
To be perfectly honest, I’d rather they try to drop back and throw on us. Maybe they smell blood in our secondary and get aggressive early.

Goff handing it off all day and throwing screens, short stuff probably nets the Rams a loss.

I’m staying positive. I worry about stopping the run on D and giving them short sticks all night.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
To be perfectly honest, I’d rather they try to drop back and throw on us. Maybe they smell blood in our secondary and get aggressive early.

Goff handing it off all day and throwing screens, short stuff probably nets the Rams a loss.

I’m staying positive. I worry about stopping the run on D and giving them short sticks all night.
Yeah, I really think our only chance is to rattle Goff, and get a few TO's from him. If he plays clean, it will be very difficult to win. And that won't bother me. It's a long season, they should get better considering how young they are, just need to keep 9 on the field and they should be fine.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
The problem with the dot is that while it would be fine for Reeder to have it (he has done it before) ideally he will be swapping out with Speights as they work him in and perhaps rotate the ILBs throughout the game. So this is why I would have given it to Curl, then you're insulated for the 3 week period in which Speights will take the reigns of the defense.

I say 3 weeks because if we have Reeder starting vs SF we are fucked.
Totally agree. Though I'm thinking it might be Lake. I am curious how they sub or rotate the ILBs, will be tracking the snaps there throughout the season.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah Lake would also make sense, assuming they plan on him playing most snaps.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'll be watching the game with GTB

Tennis Padel GIF by Spenner Production

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I think Curl should be the one with the green dot.

However, I just noticed that Quentin Lake is a team captain. I wonder if he possibly wears it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kelly Stafford, Sanity, Out

Honestly, screw Detroit. Can’t believe they boo’d the Stafford family after everything they did for the City.
and are still doing for the city through charity work.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's just unfortunate that the Rams two OT's seem to be out and Darious Williams is out AND Ernest Jones is gone. I would love to see the Rams running game go wild with Lightning and Lightning, interspersed with a Stafford tearing them up with crossing routes to Puka/Kupp/Robinson. Keep the Goff-ense off the field by controlling the clock. Even Merlin can get onboard with that!

Memphis Ram

Legend
Any guesses on who the Rams will list as inactive on Sunday Night?

After Elias Neal, Jaylen McCollough, & Cody Schrader, I'm stumped.:thinking:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope Hav doesn't push himself to start when he's not ready. We need you big guy, the whole year....

dang

Legend
"You can never have enough corners."

It's just unfortunate that the Rams two OT's seem to be out and Darious Williams is out AND Ernest Jones is gone. I would love to see the Rams running game go wild with Lightning and Lightning, interspersed with a Stafford tearing them up with crossing routes to Puka/Kupp/Robinson. Keep the Goff-ense off the field by controlling the clock. Even Merlin can get onboard with that!
It’s a long season so I’m looking for a good showing but not expecting peak performance yet. On offense I’m looking for a good run game and keeping Stafford healthy. On defense I’m looking for good edge pressure and TWhite showing he is healthy and ready.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
First game is not the best case for Verse and Fiske to showcase their talents. They will likely be going up against the best pair of tackles in the league. I guess after this game, going up against the others will seem easier for them. Of course, if they do well enough it will go a long way to establishing themselves as a good edge duo.