Raheem Morris discussion thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Yeah.. and.. you know what? You had a 4 point lead.. so, what was most important in that situation? And what had your defense just done?

The reality is if you give an offense enough opportunities... and keep your defense on the field the entire 4th quarter.. shit's gonna wear out. Period. You're starting a 6th round rookie corner.. he's fighting.. but shit's gonna happen.

Play tight there? Did you see the Dwelley play last week? Or the Aiyuk play?
60 yards in 36 seconds with zero timeouts... think about that.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
60 yards in 36 seconds with zero timeouts... think about that.
Yeah.. and if they went over the top, it could've been in 12 seconds.

Think about that.

Think about the fact they were dead fucking tired and had just successfully kept the Bucs out of the end zone.

Think about the fact that the offense got NEGATIVE yardage in the 4th quarter.

brucebruce

Rookie
I'm not for firing Morris, I get his game scheme, but I also get why folks are upset with playing 10-15 yds off the line.

10-15 soft has its place. Not on 3rd and short.

And everyone knows deep zone is almost a certainty do t give up 28 yards middle of the field to lose the game followed by more bad d scheming.

Beating the morris defense is like glass joe in punch put. Just beat the pattern.

Ric Flair

Rookie
Name
Spanky
Morris Clown's are going to clown. Everybody saw Brady's final drive. DB's playing 15 yards off the line AND giving up the sideline..........

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Morris Clown's are going to clown. Everybody saw Brady's final drive. DB's playing 15 yards off the line AND giving up the sideline..........
Morris haters are going to hate.
Everyone saw the offense choke and not even get one first down in the 4th.

Players know... and that's why Jalen is calling teammates out.

But.. I'm sure you'd be happy to tell Jalen... and Brian Allen and Cooper Kupp that they're all wrong.. you know better!!!

lol

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Yeah.. and if they went over the top, it could've been in 12 seconds.

Think about that.

Think about the fact they were dead fucking tired and had just successfully kept the Bucs out of the end zone.

Think about the fact that the offense got NEGATIVE yardage in the 4th quarter.
It's no different if a defense plays a great game then the DC calls a careless 0 blitz and gives up a gift TD to lose the game. You can separate the great game from a poor scheme or play call that resulted in the winning TD play or drive. Then critique those situations accordingly.

In this case the scheme worked throughout the game, but situational football dictated a that soft shell had to be tweaked in that last drive.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
It's no different if a defense plays a great game then the DC calls a careless 0 blitz and gives up a gift TD to lose the game. You can separate the great game from a poor scheme or play call that resulted in the winning TD play or drive. Then critique those situations accordingly.

In this case the scheme worked throughout the game, but situational football dictated a that soft shell had to be tweaked in that last drive.
Lol..
Well.. then the offense should've adjusted, shouldn't they? Since they're the ones who were unsuccessful the entire 4th quarter?

And.. again.. when you look at the drive chart for the 4th.. if you don't think that fatigue plays a role at some point, I don't know what to say.

Ric Flair

Rookie
Name
Spanky

But.. I'm sure you'd be happy to tell Jalen... and Brian Allen and Cooper Kupp that they're all wrong.. you know better!!!

lol
Clown, the rams offense gave up a touchdown with less than 10 seconds remaining?

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

lol
I don't hate Morris. I have not participated in the love/ hate for Morris threads.

I think he has been solid, I just think they could have handled that last drive better and anyone who disputes that has an agenda. They f*cked up. He f*cked up.

He had to treat that last drive differently. No concerns of running the ball so you can likely try to get more pressure there and send more people and not just sit everyone 10 plus yards off the line of scrimmage.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Lol..
Well.. then the offense should've adjusted, shouldn't they? Since they're the ones who were unsuccessful the entire 4th quarter?

And.. again.. when you look at the drive chart for the 4th.. if you don't think that fatigue plays a role at some point, I don't know what to say.
Am I defending the offense? Didn't see that anywhere did you?

The offense is a train wreck. No question, but you got to make a play there at the end because you have no choice at that point.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Am I defending the offense? Didn't see that anywhere did you?

The offense is a train wreck. No question, but you got to make a play there at the end because you have no choice at that point.
Yes.. you've got to make a play.

Get. One. First. Down.

Because the D had just made it's play... it had just held up on the goal line and was gassed.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Lol..

And BTW, the defense let two TD drives at the end of the game. It just that in the one that ended inside the 10, Scottie Miller dropped a wide open TD. So obviously they knew they had to change things up on that last drive.

And ESPN just posted that teams in that scenario, with less than 46 seconds left and no timeouts, getting the ball in their territory down 4-8 points, are 5-495 all time. Basically a 1% chance of winning.

Think about that. They just didn't handle that situation correctly.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

Get. One. First. Down.

Because the D had just made it's play... it had just held up on the goal line and was gassed.
So you think it's a game of only one side can be held accountable for an end result? It's that black or white. Has to be one or the other? Odd.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

Get. One. First. Down.

The D was fortunate Scottie Miller dropped a TD right in his hands. That was their "stop".

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
So you think it's a game of only one side can be held accountable for an end result? It's that black or white. Has to be one or the other? Odd.
No.
I think you have to have your units complimenting each other.

If you can’t score, you’re gonna have a hard time winning.

If you can’t get a first down in the entire 4th in a close game, you’re probably going to lose.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
The D was fortunate Scottie Miller dropped a TD right in his hands. That was their "stop".
“The o was lucky the Bucs had a busted coverage on the one Kupp reception, because it was obviously a fluke”

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
You're such a clown. Do you even like the Rams??????
Ah… the lowest and weakest form of poster.. the one who can’t even muster any kind of cogent argument, so they question your loyalty to the team.

Fuck off, twat.

Ric Flair

Rookie
Name
Spanky
Ah… the lowest and weakest form of poster.. the one who can’t even muster any kind of cogent argument, so they question your loyalty to the team.

Fuck off, twat.
Clown, you are dumb. And any "rational" argument you have of defending Morris was deemed irrelevant with 9 seconds left in the game. Again, you know dic about football. On behalf of real Rams fans, tell Morris to eat a dic when you're lying next to him in bed tonight. Being the "submissive bottom" you are.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Clown, you are dumb. And any "rational" argument you have of defending Morris was deemed irrelevant with 9 seconds left in the game. Again, you know dic about football. On behalf of real Rams fans, tell Morris to eat a dic when you're lying next to him in bed tonight. Being the "submissive bottom" you are.
Lol..
full clown show.

You ain’t got shit except from what you got coming off your breath from cleaning cans in the lockup.. and I ain’t talking about the toilets, scrote-licker.

“Real fan”… what a fucking weak lil twat you are, lol.