Raheem Morris discussion thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Kupp - I know you have me on ignore but try to defend Morris scheme this game,

I have said time and time again that this scheme does not work against SF and yet they continue doing it.

The one time we didn't do soft zones against the 49ers - we win

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yup. The d sucks. Because any other team that scored 14 points would have won.
Amirite?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Amirite?

McVay didn't adjust on O, but neither did Morris on D. And you could see the momentum shift on that drive where SF went right down the field and took the lead. We had a little bit of a drive that stalled before that, but we still had a chance to seize the momentum in the game if we could have stopped them on D. But Morris and his crappy scheme took away that opportunity, and from that moment on, this game took the same form as every other regular season game does against these guys.

Jimmy was something like 21-25 against us today ... that's not on the offense.

Tano

Legend
Amirite?
Yes the offense sucked in the second half but that drive to get a TD to give the 49ers a lead was 100% the soft zone shit that he wasn't even doing in the first half.

In the first half, he had 3 guys somewhat deep but everyone else within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage. And it was working for the most part. If not for a half back pass, they get at most 6 points. (Someone needs to get yelled at for that since we have fallen for that play 3 times in the last year.) - Fool me once - shame on you - fool me twice shame on me - fool me three times - someone gets yelled at.

On that drive he had 4 or 5 guys 10 yards back. What the hell was he thinking?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The D sucked today, however it didn’t matter.
This offense is Jeff Fisher bad. And McVay has lost any semblance of balls. It’s no wonder the defense plays so conservative, it matches the HC’s personality

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
offense was bad yes... but the defense was also bad - hence what we are talking about here.
Ok. Good point. Can you kindly point me in the direction of the 86 page thread complaining about the offense?
I believe the Rams may have dropped to #30 in points scored per game

Ellard80

Legend
Ok. Good point. Can you kindly point me in the direction of the 86 page thread complaining about the offense?
I believe the Rams may have dropped to #30 in points scored per game
I can kindly point you to the top of the page where one can post a thread of their choice.

go start one.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
The defense could be better but this team will never be good with this crap shoot of an oline.
And we need an OC!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can kindly point you to the top of the page where one can post a thread of their choice.

go start one.
Oh so there isn’t one? Good to know.
It must be all the Defense fault.
14 points should be good enough to beat anyone

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
McVay didn't adjust on O, but neither did Morris on D. And you could see the momentum shift on that drive where SF went right down the field and took the lead. We had a little bit of a drive that stalled before that, but we still had a chance to seize the momentum in the game if we could have stopped them on D. But Morris and his crappy scheme took away that opportunity, and from that moment on, this game took the same form as every other regular season game does against these guys.

Jimmy was something like 21-25 against us today ... that's not on the offense.
I don’t want to hear about “momentum.”
The offense sucks because the offense sucks.
The defense sucks because the defense sucks.

People get to have their opinions, of course… but if you’re thinking the Rams lost this game just because they have a defense, I would ask, why?

Because the TEAM was a shit show today.. coming off a fucking bye.

McVay cannot compete with Shanahan in the regular season. Period.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I don’t want to hear about “momentum.”
The offense sucks because the offense sucks.
The defense sucks because the defense sucks.

People get to have their opinions, of course… but if you’re thinking the Rams lost this game just because they have a defense, I would ask, why?

Because the TEAM was a shit show today.. coming off a fucking bye.

McVay cannot compete with Shanahan in the regular season. Period.

You don't want to hear anything that reflects badly on Morris, we've established that over a long time. So just put me on ignore. You'll be happier that way.

Tano

Legend
The D sucked today, however it didn’t matter.
This offense is Jeff Fisher bad. And McVay has lost any semblance of balls. It’s no wonder the defense plays so conservative, it matches the HC’s personality
What I just said in another thread lol