Kupp out an extended period of time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JBRam77

Rookie
What do you think will happen when you force feed a 31 year old guy 20 times a game? He’s a great player with lower body injury history and his forte is RAC yards. Its like someone redlining their 10 year old Ferrari every day for 3 hours. Its bound to end up in a shop regularly. Stafford needs to disperse the ball better. Its on him IMO. But the fact that Puka went down did take away much of that option on the outside. The OLine problems have taken away our running game. There really is nothing to lean on right now offensively. I can see us starting 0-5 or 0-6 here

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Difference of opinion I guess. That Cardinals team was red hot to start the year. Losing to them was no big deal. They started the year 7-0.

As for the discussions. Idk man, it's a discussion board. People can talk about what they choose IMO. It's very easy to read past something you do not want to engage in. But that's just me.

You think I read any of that crap? No. But it irks the fuck out of me when I see it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also, I feel like a fucking shithead for saying this, but I did want Kupp dealt before something like this could happen. Don't kill the messenger for saying she was right.
"Should I post the 2025 Draft thread?" ~ Memento

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok that stil don’t change he’s not reliable u can’t count on him he’s been hurt over more then half his career
I wouldn't trade Super Bowl 56 and it's MVP for anything. Who gives a cr@p about several mediocre seasons with a healthier WR than one meteoric season like Kupp gave us.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know it was a long time ago, but I remember a season when they were crushed with injuries and started 0-5. IIRC they were the only team in history to come back from that start and get to .500. Sure they ultimately didnt make the playoffs but at least we had a team to root for. The NFL off season is so dreadfully long, I dont need it to start a minute earlier than it needs to
Go Rams, let's beat those Effing Niners

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Difference of opinion I guess. That Cardinals team was red hot to start the year. Losing to them was no big deal. They started the year 7-0.

As for the discussions. Idk man, it's a discussion board. People can talk about what they choose IMO. It's very easy to read past something you do not want to engage in. But that's just me.
Indeed it is a discussion board and everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, this is a Cooper Kupp thread. Take your draft talk elsewhere.

Some of us are not ready to see it, particularly when it makes its way into far too many threads.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Indeed it is a discussion board and everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, this is a Cooper Kupp thread. Take your draft talk elsewhere.

Some of us are not ready to see it, particularly when it makes its way into far too many threads.
You can go to many threads and see conversations that veer into different things. You're just focused on the convo you don't like. But I digress. Anyways, The moment you start paying my bills or providing for me is the moment I'll allow you to tell me what I will or won't do. But I appreciate the input.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
You can go to many threads and see conversations that veer into different things. You're just focused on the convo you don't like. But I digress. Anyways, The moment you start paying my bills or providing for me is the moment I'll allow you to tell me what I will or won't do. But I appreciate the input.
I get it now, reading comprehension is not your forte.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get it now, reading comprehension is not your forte.
-This is a cooper Kupp thread.
-I talked about receivers I'd like to see replace Kupp
-you don't like draft talk in threads where you don't feel it's appropriate

What'd I miss?

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
-This is a cooper Kupp thread.
-I talked about receivers I'd like to see replace Kupp
-you don't like draft talk in threads where you don't feel it's appropriate

What'd I miss?
A simple request to limit the draft talk to a separate draft thread until this season is actually over?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A simple request to limit the draft talk to a separate draft thread until this season is actually over?
The "draft talk" was 4 total comments. Ironically we've all spent more time talking about the draft talk than the actual draft talk that was happening! But okay I'll do my best not to mention anything draft related until the draft thread comes up, since it's absolutely out of the question to simply skip by something you don't want to engage in.

LOURam85

Rookie
I wouldn't trade Super Bowl 56 and it's MVP for anything. Who gives a cr@p about several mediocre seasons with a healthier WR than one meteoric season like Kupp gave us.
Never said I would trade the Super Bowl but it’s time to move on he’s almost 30 mil against the cap getting paid like the big dogs but can’t never come out and play with them Great player when healthy only problem that’s not often

LOURam85

Rookie
Two things.
He only missed a few games those three years not the entire year.

Every time he was hurt is because he was playing his rear end off.
That’s what u get paid for well this is the 3rd time he’s missing significant time… Dude injury prone … I understand he has to play harder cause he’s not as fast or athletic than others but his body breaking down on him … Rams gotta move on