Kupp out an extended period of time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Calvin Johnson?

He's not nearly as tall as Megatron (LB3 is likely around 5'10", 215 lbs.). But he's a dominant, speedy, physical threat to score any time he touches the ball, and you don't have to force things with him because he's such a talented route runner. I could see McVay use Burden in so many ways, it's not even funny.

LOURam85

Rookie
Forget this lame ass stuff about trading everyone away for picks.
Always try and do the best you can.
Kupp might only have a year or two left. If he wants, let him retire a Ram. He has given all to us he possibly can.
Loyalty is one of the finest qualities on earth.
Trading McVay is bat shit crazy talk. Still, no other coach I would rather have.
He has changed the NFL. More of his coaches out there than anyone.
We are spoiled.
McVay will get it right. The Rams will be back on top.
Might not happen tomorrow.
Do you realized just how good of a coach he is ?
Out of 8 years kupp been hurt 5 so what as he actually gave us and he gets paid like top receivers

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well shit. Maybe Tutu can crack the lineup now and save us all.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was the only person to suggest we should trade our entire team after the Superbowl win.
We could have got two 1s for Kupp, two 1s for Stafford, a 1st for Ramsey, three 1sts for Donald and two 1sts for McVay.
That's 10 first round picks. Would have been insane, but we would be in a MUCH better position right now.
Instead we paid out insane contracts to 3 players and we are stuck under the salary cap. One of those players isn't even on the team drawing a large salary, and another one is on IR again.
I have no words for this thought process.
Out of 8 years kupp been hurt 5 so what as he actually gave us and he gets paid like top receivers
Go to google and type in "Who was the Super Bowl 56 MVP". You'll be shocked.

LOURam85

Rookie
I have no words for this thought process.

Go to google and type in "Who was the Super Bowl 56 MVP". You'll be shocked.
Ok that stil don’t change he’s not reliable u can’t count on him he’s been hurt over more then half his career

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Kupp being out may be a good thing for the Offense overall in the short term. Stafford was locked on to him early in the cards game. 14 catches in the lions game and would probably had a similar stat line in the last game had he stayed on the field. That's just too much. Other guys have to step up. Atwell is pretty good but McVay will have to depart from his all 11 Offense and run some two tight end sets. Get creative. Get Corum and Williams on the field together.

LOURam85

Rookie
Kupp being out may be a good thing for the Offense overall in the short term. Stafford was locked on to him early in the cards game. 14 catches in the lions game and would probably had a similar stat line in the last game had he stayed on the field. That's just too much. Other guys have to step up. Atwell is pretty good but McVay will have to depart from his all 11 Offense and run some two tight end sets. Get creative. Get Corum and Williams on the field together.
And soon as kupp or navy’s come back it’s back to force feeding

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
nothin is over till it is over. Lets see how the team deals.

You can't alway get what you want, but if you try, sometimes you get what you need.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2024 Rams

years recovery GIF
Well she's still standing so I'd say she's a bit better off

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't understand the mentality. They had just as bad a loss to the cards in the superbowl win season.

Mcvay always brings them back. These aren't the 22 Rams.

That loss was 37-20. Not 41-10.

We were 3-0 heading into that Cardinals game I believe.

Most importantly, we were healthy. I'm never one to count Mcvay out but comparing a healthy eventual Superbowl roster to this one seems like a setup for disappointment.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That loss was 37-20. Not 41-10.

We were 3-0 heading into that Cardinals game I believe.

Most importantly, we were healthy. I'm never one to count Mcvay out but comparing a healthy eventual Superbowl roster to this one seems like a setup for disappointment.

It was just as bad. Even worse because they were healthy.

My eyes are wide open. But the last thing I want to see right now are draft pick discussions. Maybe there should be an official draft talk thread so all the draft geeks can spend the season in there and the rest of us can ignore it.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Facts only healthy 3 out of 8 years is crazy and he’s a damn good receiver when healthy ….
Two things.
He only missed a few games those three years not the entire year.

Every time he was hurt is because he was playing his rear end off.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was just as bad. Even worse because they were healthy.

My eyes are wide open. But the last thing I want to see right now are draft pick discussions. Maybe there should be an official draft talk thread so all the draft geeks can spend the season in there and the rest of us can ignore it.

Difference of opinion I guess. That Cardinals team was red hot to start the year. Losing to them was no big deal. They started the year 7-0.

As for the discussions. Idk man, it's a discussion board. People can talk about what they choose IMO. It's very easy to read past something you do not want to engage in. But that's just me.