Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Started watching Reacher second season on prime. I thought the first season was a little bland and predictable. Season two is a little better. I'd rate it watchable for sure. Not quite Jack Ryan level but still ok. The main character seems a little stiff though. Probably because he's so big its hard to be fluid in the movements.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Started watching Reacher second season on prime. I thought the first season was a little bland and predictable. Season two is a little better. I'd rate it watchable for sure. Not quite Jack Ryan level but still ok. The main character seems a little stiff though. Probably because he's so big its hard to be fluid in the movements.
Stiff, and he’s not a good actor imo.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Stiff, and he’s not a good actor imo.
Yeah, the other actors are pretty good but he needs more work on it. Some of it seems forced. Doesn't come natural for him. The strong silent type is ok but it seems to be lacking something with him.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The new Chapelle is as funny as you know it will be. He is just an incredible talent.

Psycho_X

Legend
Started binging Letterkenny this past week. Am wrapping up season 6 so far. There are a few things about it I find highly annoying (their weird need to go through the characters saying different versions of the same insult/joke... sometimes it is funny and other times I'm just like jesus STFU!!!) but overall I find it hilarious. A good show to binge on my second monitor when playing a game or working, etc.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I’m sure I’m late on this one but I have 2 episodes left of the Night Agent - and it is fantastic so far.

Name
Jim JACK
awesome movie, THOSE WHO WANT ME DEAD.

Best movie I saw last year, young kid is incredible
train

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't dislike Reacher or the actor as much as you guys it seems. I'm enjoying the show and liked the first season too.

That said this Monarch Legacy of the Monsters is amazing and the cast to me is great.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All I want to know is what the heck did Amazon do to Reacher?
Good god the 2nd season gets worse every episode

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Last edited: