Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HOLY!

That ending to the 1st season of Monarch Legacy of Monsters :D

I really enjoyed this show.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Just watched the first two episodes of Ted

there were a couple times I was laughing so hard I had tears.....................lol

I'm only two episodes in , but I think I'm going to love the neighbor

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPTZ9c

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSO5Hq3u_b0

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GrK9Dv2M9QA?feature=share

I thought some of it was funny. Some of it wasn’t.

The stuff with Clive got a bit dumb. I’ll keep watching to see how it goes. It is good for some laughs.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HOLY!

That ending to the 1st season of Monarch Legacy of Monsters :D

I really enjoyed this show.
I haven't watched a single episode yet. Does it have action? I disliked the first Godzilla move because Godzilla was in it for just a few minutes.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Started Fool Me Once on Netflix (limited series 8 episodes). We’re 3 episodes in and it’s pretty wild! No clue what’s going on yet lol but we’re into it

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Season 5 of Fargo on Hulu may be the best one yet - and that says a lot.

S1, S2 were both great - 3 was ok and 4 was dogshit but S5 is simply brilliant

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven't watched a single episode yet. Does it have action? I disliked the first Godzilla move because Godzilla was in it for just a few minutes.
Yeah some action not a whole lot it's more about the people trying to figure out why the monsters come. The final episode though was great IMO. I honestly don't even remember the last movie and found out after that this show is kind of a follow up to that. It's both prequel/sequel. It'll make sense when you watch.

Q729

Legend
Finished Reacher season 2 yesterday. It was a fun watch. I don't, know. I kind of find his wooden acting hilarious. At times they do poke fun at how slow his ass moves. The real issue is Roscoe or Dixon?...:thinking::laugh1:

Looks like season 3 has already started filming.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Yeah some action not a whole lot it's more about the people trying to figure out why the monsters come. The final episode though was great IMO. I honestly don't even remember the last movie and found out after that this show is kind of a follow up to that. It's both prequel/sequel. It'll make sense when you watch.
Sounds like you liked it more then I did

Curious to see if Kurt Russell will show up in Godzilla X Kong

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds like you liked it more then I did

Curious to see if Kurt Russell will show up in Godzilla X Kong
I really enjoyed the cast. And Kong or Godzilla was always a fun scifi movie growing up :) Plus for me this expands on the story adds more to their history so I enjoy that a lot.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I really enjoyed the cast. And Kong or Godzilla was always a fun scifi movie growing up :) Plus for me this expands on the story adds more to their history so I enjoy that a lot.
I did like the 1950's stuff with Wyatt Russell , that was easily my favorite part of the show

it was just the modern stuff with Kurt Russell , although Kurt Russell was great , but lets be honest , Kurt Russel is great in every thing he does..................lol

it was just the rest of it

the three younger cast members I had no interest in them at all , all they did the whole time is bitch and whine , and Monarch , it's a show called Monarch , so I was hoping we'd learn alot more about the inside workings of Monarch , but apparently it's just two broards and a dude , and about a dozen people sitting around a poorly lit room staring at computers screens with nothing to say , the broad in charge is completely incompetent

overall , I did like the show for the most part , a little disappointed maybe

I'd give it a 6.5/10

although most people liked it better then I did

I'm hoping for a season two , but as of right now , it hasn't been renewed yet , even though it is now the most watched show on Apple TV +

maybe season two will be , APEX : Legacy Of Monsters

one thing I don't like , is they can't seem to figure out the monsters sizes , one minute their 900 feet tall the next , their 9,000 feet tall

99019a2d2eef9b1974ff22ede2a58d5e83510bd4.gifv

have you had a chance to watch the new Japanese Godzilla movie yet ?

it takes place in the late 1940's , it's kind of a remake / retelling of the original 1954 movie

Godzilla Minus One , it's suppose to be pretty awesome , it's been playing here in the USA in limited release , so , when the say in selected theaters , and you live in Iowa , that actually means , NO theaters within a thousand miles of where you live ................lol

but this week , for one week only , their showing Godzilla Minus One in black and white , which would be awesome

so I'll have to wait till it comes out on digital , whenever that may be , :hot:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQUO2NVoVUs

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
one thing I don't like , is they can't seem to figure out the monsters sizes , one minute their 900 feet tall the next , their 9,000 feet tall
That’s always been an issue with CGI creature features. Bring back the men in monster suits, I say.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I get what you're saying about the kids and honestly I feel that way a lot with any show/movie with younger generation in it. They just piss and moan for the most part which gets annoying. I think this season was set up as a foundation on how and why Monarch started. I get the feeling, or rather hope, that a 2nd season will flesh out Monarch more. The new trend with shows only being 8-10 episodes is terrible for that. In the past we'd get the first half of the season or first third setting things up then we'd get the meat of the story. Now we have to wait for season 2 and 3 for it to get really good. That's if the networks don't cancel the show :(

I'm still pissed off at that network situation with SnowPiercer

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Yeah I get what you're saying about the kids and honestly I feel that way a lot with any show/movie with younger generation in it. They just piss and moan for the most part which gets annoying. I think this season was set up as a foundation on how and why Monarch started. I get the feeling, or rather hope, that a 2nd season will flesh out Monarch more. The new trend with shows only being 8-10 episodes is terrible for that. In the past we'd get the first half of the season or first third setting things up then we'd get the meat of the story. Now we have to wait for season 2 and 3 for it to get really good. That's if the networks don't cancel the show :(

I'm still pissed off at that network situation with SnowPiercer
10 episode seasons

I was thinking about that the other day with Star Trek , Strange New Worlds ( which is excellent by the way )

it will take like 9 seasons of Strange New Worlds to get as many episodes the original Star Trek series did in 3

P.S

I even liked the musical episode...................lol

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
10 episode seasons

I was thinking about that the other day with Star Trek , Strange New Worlds ( which is excellent by the way )

it will take like 9 seasons of Strange New Worlds to get as many episodes the original Star Trek series did in 3

P.S

I even liked the musical episode...................lol
I've really liked Discovery and it bringing Trek back to tv successfully. That said SNW has been amazing.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Just started revisiting Drunk History.
My wife has never seen it, so we started watching it last week.

It’s so bad, that it’s great.
Some of the stories are extremely funny.

Hot Ones is also a show we like to binge.
The interviews are very well done.
Throw in the fact that they are eating lava, really adds to the entertainment.
If any of you haven’t seen Hot Ones, I highly recommend it.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Been watching Bosch Legacy on Prime. The spinoff from the Bosch series. Pretty much like the first series. Titus Welliver does a good job with the character. Always pushing the boundaries of whats legal and even crossing it. The only downside is it has commercials. At least they aren't 5 minutes of commercials every ten minutes. About a minute and a half 3 or 4 times during an episode.

Psycho_X

Legend
Reacher Season 2 was a huge disappointment
I thought it was good, no where as good as season 1 so I guess in that sense it was a disappointment. But I enjoyed watching it. Didn't have as much levity in it when exploring his quirks as season 1.