Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The first season was some of the best TV ever IMO.

Season 2 I roughed it out to finish.

Not sure I ever finished season 3.

Really hoping this is better.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The first season was some of the best TV ever IMO.

Season 2 I roughed it out to finish.

Not sure I ever finished season 3.

Really hoping this is better.
I liked the corruption all the way up the political ladder aspect to season 2.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On the ultimate binge watch now. 9 seasons, roughly 270 episodes of Perry Mason. 1st episodes in 1957 with Drake driving an early model Corvette. Fun to see old cars and female fashions from 60 to 65 years ago. (Freevee part of Prime Video).

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Reacher started streaming the first 3 episodes of season 2 yesterday, ... 1 new one for the next 5 weeks.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Reacher started streaming the first 3 episodes of season 2 yesterday, ... 1 new one for the next 5 weeks.
LOL Love this show but had to pause and do a double take at that town name.

Murfreesboro Arkansas :D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm really enjoying this Monarch Legacy of Monsters show.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On the ultimate binge watch now. 9 seasons, roughly 270 episodes of Perry Mason. 1st episodes in 1957 with Drake driving an early model Corvette. Fun to see old cars and female fashions from 60 to 65 years ago. (Freevee part of Prime Video).
So far in season one (1957), I’ve seen Barbara Eden in The Case of the Angry Mourner and Angie Dickinson in The Case of the One Eyed Witness. 21 of 39 episodes in season 1. Oh, and further down the hottie scale, “Aunt Bee” in The Case of the Crimson Kiss.

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
First three episodes of Percy Jackson on Disney Plus

well..............

hum............

I've never read the books , I've never seen the movies , other then knowing that it was Harry Potterish , only it has to do with Greek Gods
,but other then that , I had no idea of the story , or even who Percy Jackson was / is

I saw it's getting like a 96 on rottentomatoes , and people saying it's pretty accurate to the books , I thought I'd give it a try

I thought episode one was way rushed , at least for me , for a episode that was only 35 minutes long , they crammed ALOT stuff into 35 , minutes

episode 2 and 3 were better , but still moves along pretty quickly , people who have read the books will probably get more out of it

the show is definitely geared towards younger viewers , very PG ish

I'm still enjoying it , so far , I would give the first three episodes 6.5/10

Medusa was pretty hot though , if you're into that kinda thing..............lol

66f664ca27701ef2bea7d66c2251a4a3643447aa.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

well..............

hum............

I've never read the books , I've never seen the movies , other then knowing that it was Harry Potterish , only it has to do with Greek Gods
,but other then that , I had no idea of the story , or even who Percy Jackson was / is

I saw it's getting like a 96 on rottentomatoes , and people saying it's pretty accurate to the books , I thought I'd give it a try

I thought episode one was way rushed , at least for me , for a episode that was only 35 minutes long , they crammed ALOT stuff into 35 , minutes

episode 2 and 3 were better , but still moves along pretty quickly , people who have read the books will probably get more out of it

Yeah Jessica Parker Kennedy is amazing.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

well..............

hum............

Yeah, I expected it to be pg, that’s consistent with the movies. I’ve never read the books, but when a kid is the hero it’s pretty much a guarantee that it’s geared toward younger people.

And I agree about Jessica Parker. She was very cute as the daughter in ‘The Flash’, she’s really grown up in the last few years.

IMG_8744.jpeg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I expected it to be pg, that’s consistent with the movies. I’ve never read the books, but when a kid is the hero it’s pretty much a guarantee that it’s geared toward younger people.

And I agree about Jessica Parker. She was very cute as the daughter in ‘The Flash’, she’s really grown up in the last few years.

View attachment 63405
First time I saw her was in BlackSails, which I heard was coming yo Netflix in a few days.