Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It is boring AF
@Memento would truly hate this
The first few episodes didn't grab me, but it got progressively better IMO. I really enjoyed it on the whole. I love EAP's works, and I think they did a decent enough job of representing some of his best.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Loki

Season 2, Episode 4

well................that was a ending

NYCRam

Rookie
I'm Dying Up Here was a great show that only lasted 2 Seasons. To me, the most underrated show of all time.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
‘Based on a true story’ - This is a series on Peacock. My wife and I love it. It has a very good cast. It’s funny and well acted.

Q729

Legend
‘Based on a true story’ - This is a series on Peacock. My wife and I love it. It has a very good cast. It’s funny and well acted.
Is that the Kaley Cuoco one? Think I did see it when it first dropped. Was pretty good from what I remember.

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
Eastbound & Down….Vice Principals…… The Pacific…..Band of Brothers….Generation Kill…..Ozark……The Boys…..

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Psycho_X

Legend
My most anticipated show this year. I wish they'd drop all the episodes at once though.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hell yes!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC-rRhQcnlI&ab_channel=PrimeVideo

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter