Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
My wife and I have enjoyed watching Imposters.

However, the first season was definitely better than the second season especially the last 4 episodes of the first season.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The Last Narc

A four part documentary on the kidnapping and torcher of DEA agent Kiki Camerana, back in 1985.

Pretty damn intense.

9/10

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Loved it. Starts slow, but hot damn is it a good show. It makes so many references to Poe's works. Arthur Pym was a fucking badass.
I'm surprised that you liked it.
I found the references insulting to the works themselves, that they just squeezed it in.
Alas, I hated the series, to me it felt like I was watching Final Destination 6

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm surprised that you liked it.
I found the references insulting to the works themselves, that they just squeezed it in.
Alas, I hated the series, to me it felt like I was watching Final Destination 6

Honestly, thought the references weren't an insult. They made homages to each Poe poem, which honestly, I thought Poe would love.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Finally finished the show Falling Skies. Had watched the first 4 seasons on TV then for some reason dropped it for the final season. Wasn't a bad ending at all to it.

oldnotdead

Legend
Reacher is really good. Can't wait.

In college I had a Japanese buddy who used to take me to the Toho La Brea to watch old black and white samurai movies. The sword play in those movies is far and away better than what you see now days. Got me hooked on the genre ever since. Watched the original Shogun and enjoyed it.

I hate the fact that Masters of the Air is going to be on Apple TV which means I probably will never see it. Why do studios think everyone has an apple phone or Apple computer? Tom Hanks Greyhound is based upon a book called the Good Shepard which I read in Jr. high and has been a favorite of mine ever since. Pissed me off when it's only on Apple TV. I happen to hate Apple BTW.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I can’t stop watching The English Game on Netflix.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
I was a big fan of the film. The series sadly doesn’t live up to that.
I'm a big fan of the movie as well but when the series came out I never had much interest in watching it. Watching the trailers it didn't seem to have much to do with the film. About 5 or 6 years later I got a free 6 month trial of Hulu and was looking to catch up on shows I never got to watch. I saw them pushing the new season of Fargo, season 4, with Chris Rock? So I started watching from season 1 and have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Each season is It's own story and though they don't have anything to do with the movie story wise they do have similar themes. They all take place in small mid north towns and the stories are about everyday ordinary people getting in over their heads. Not the movie but definitely worth the watch. I'm looking forward to watching the new season.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
Have watched the first three episodes of Monarch : Legacy of Monsters

Really enjoyed it

If your looking for a TV show with non stop monster action , this isn't it

But,.......

View: https://youtu.be/LYVMv4TBgsM?si=zFLJFqEFgkYk5Xjy

Love this show. Has enough action in it, but it's not mindless which is why i like it. Too many shows / movies rely on cheap CGI or shock value rather than writing. This is a great show so far. Although the Japanese chick is awfully annoying. I'll never understand why they continue to make some people so annoying in shows. I'm rooting for her to get stomped by Zilla.