Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Just finished the 2 seasons, that are out, of Good Omens.
It was a fun show.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wilderness on Netflix. very good. Only 6 episodes, and this hottie

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 48

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
We watched the first two episodes of the new Frasier show

and ..........

well...........

I actually liked it

kinda sorta

It's really impossible to make any real judgement after just two episodes , Kelsey Grammer is the only returning member of the original show , so here , we have to learn a whole new cast , and , I liked all the new characters , except for the guy who plays Fraisers son , my jury is still out on him, or their story line

but I get it

the original show , it was Frasier and his father who didn't see eye to eye , and now in the new show , it's his father and his son who don't see eye to eye

same basic concept

I always liked the original Frasier show , and for the most part , I think this new show off to a good start , I'll keep watching . the new cast is likeable , and , there were some pretty funny parts

I'll give the first two episodes , two thumbs up

smiley_43.gif

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz--6tGukuw

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I actually didn't know if it was the girl from Doctor Who at first , I saw the picture that was posted a couple days ago , and thought , hum , that looks kinda like the girl from Doctor Who , but I didn't check to see if it actually was ,

until I read your post and thought , hum , I wondered if it actually was her , show I check , yep , thats her......................lol

620414_1.jpg

Tano

Legend
If you like silly shows - Disjointed on Netflix is for you

I laugh quite a bit watching that show

Man it can be stupid tho lol

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Anyone watching Loki season 2 ?

did anyone watch Loki season 1 ?

there is a scene in this weeks episode that got me think'n

what if ........Mobius ( Owen Wilson ) is actually Balder The Brave , brother of Thor , son of Odin , remember , Loki is just the adopted son of Odin , in season 1 , Mobius says he knows everything about Loki , so , what if , Mobius is the variant of Balder , son of Odin

although that doesn't really answer his obsession with jet skis............................lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2KZlL6nbWE

Q729

Legend
Loudermilk was awesome.
Watched Loki 1 and watching Loki 2. Not sure about Balder, but I'm sure we'll find out more about the Jet Ski™ soon.

Tano

Legend
Bodies is a really good mystery show with some science fiction added in (they don't overwhelm you with the science fiction other than jumping around 3 time periods in each show).

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We watched the first two episodes of the new Frasier show

and ..........

well...........

I actually liked it

kinda sorta

It's really impossible to make any real judgement after just two episodes , Kelsey Grammer is the only returning member of the original show , so here , we have to learn a whole new cast , and , I liked all the new characters , except for the guy who plays Fraisers son , my jury is still out on him, or their story line

but I get it

the original show , it was Frasier and his father who didn't see eye to eye , and now in the new show , it's his father and his son who don't see eye to eye

same basic concept

I always liked the original Frasier show , and for the most part , I think this new show off to a good start , I'll keep watching . the new cast is likeable , and , there were some pretty funny parts

I'll give the first two episodes , two thumbs up

smiley_43.gif

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz--6tGukuw

What's Rodney like in it Iowa? Any good?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Been watching the Walking Dead spinoff for Daryl Dixon. Not bad so far I'm 4 episodes in some humor and your typical TWD stuff too. Pretty good cast as well.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching Fall of the House of Usher on Netflix. Thru 2 episodes. Expecting more but we'll see how it picks up

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Watching Fall of the House of Usher on Netflix. Thru 2 episodes. Expecting more but we'll see how it picks up
The original movie was slow imo. I watched it in the 80's. It was just good enough to get me through to the end. It really wasn't scary or shocking imo.