Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just watched Hit & Run on Netflix, and wish I hadn’t.
The show was really good however it wasn’t renewed for season 2. Ugh

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Ahsoka

Ok , so , there was lot of cool stuff in that episode

Psycho_X

Legend
Ahsoka

Yeah, the intro of Dathomir opens up a huge can of possibilities. Would love for them to go deep into KOTOR lore with Rakata. Last two episodes might be some crazy cool stuff... and it might be lame idk lol. Also excited to see Wes Chatham finally show up. I hope he is a big part of the show going forward and not just a one off cool looking but hollow villain for someone to kill like a Captain Phasma or Darth Maul was originally. Anyone who watched The Expanse will appreciate having him as a major part of the show moving forward.

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm two decades behind but finally got around to watching Deadwood and The Movie. Loved the show, so glad they made the movie to kind of wrap the show up finally but can't believe they ended it and then left fans hanging for 13ish years. Due to that I'm glad I didn't find it until the movie was already made.

Anyway, great show, great writing, and great characters. I need to find a gif of Wu screaming "San Francisco Cocksucker!!!" for this website for obvious reasons.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'm two decades behind but finally got around to watching Deadwood and The Movie. Loved the show, so glad they made the movie to kind of wrap the show up finally but can't believe they ended it and then left fans hanging for 13ish years. Due to that I'm glad I didn't find it until the movie was already made.

Anyway, great show, great writing, and great characters. I need to find a gif of Wu screaming "San Francisco Cocksucker!!!" for this website for obvious reasons.
I watched the show but not the movie. I did not realize that the movie wrapped up the ending. Thanks.

Psycho_X

Legend
I watched the show but not the movie. I did not realize that the movie wrapped up the ending. Thanks.
Yeah, definitely watch it if you liked the show. It still kinda leaves it with a bit of ambiguity so they could do more movies if they wanted. There's a few storylines I'd like to see more of but ended with you feeling like you knew where the characters would be moving forward.

Psycho_X

Legend
Ahsoka

Also, got to say I'm not really digging Lars Mikkelsen as Thrawn but apparently I'm in the minority. Idk, maybe because I grew up with Timothy Zahn version and not the Clone Wars version that he voiced but Thrawn is supposed to be charismatic yet ruthless and solidly built to the point of being intimidating almost. Lars just doesn't do that for me... might change my mind though. I've thought for years that Jon Hamm would make the perfect Thrawn in live action... that dude can carry a scene by himself, has the physique and booming voice if needed, and is just naturally charismatic while also being able to intimidate.

Oh well, just random thought I was having there.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Also, got to say I'm not really digging Lars Mikkelsen as Thrawn but apparently I'm in the minority. Idk, maybe because I grew up with Timothy Zahn version and not the Clone Wars version that he voiced but Thrawn is supposed to be charismatic yet ruthless and solidly built to the point of being intimidating almost. Lars just doesn't do that for me... might change my mind though. I've thought for years that Jon Hamm would make the perfect Thrawn in live action... that dude can carry a scene by himself, has the physique and booming voice if needed, and is just naturally charismatic while also being able to intimidate.

Agree 100%, just does not feel like Thrawn to me from the books. Hamms an interesting choice but do think he could pull it off good. Lars just to flabby and jolly for my taste, can hope it gets better but I have my doubts

Tano

Legend
Wheel of Time

So who is watching the second season and are baffled by the HUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE changes they made to the show from the book

I mean - really. She gets a sword thru her and a knife to her throat and she doesn't die? WTF? The Forsaken are normal but powerful AES SEDAI that have turned to the dark side. I mean the dark one can bring them back to life except for Banefire but that would require the dark one scraping them up a new body to host.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wheel of Time

So who is watching the second season and are baffled by the HUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE changes they made to the show from the book

I mean - really. She gets a sword thru her and a knife to her throat and she doesn't die? WTF? The Forsaken are normal but powerful AES SEDAI that have turned to the dark side. I mean the dark one can bring them back to life except for Banefire but that would require the dark one scraping them up a new body to host.
Not me.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wheel of Time

Yeah it's getting hard to keep watching they've just completely changed some of the best fantasy books in recent times. And not changes for the better either.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

I'm Okish with Lars Mikkelsen as Thrawn , although , he probably woulen't have been my first choice , thought he was a little to old

but he's done an ok job , although he has had much to do , mosting just stand their looking at star maps and talking to witches

I'm probably ok with Lars Mikkelsen being Thrawn , I got a feeling they'll just screw up his character ,

this is only a guess , they'll either kill him off next week , or , they keep him stranded there while eveyone one else escape

it's the guy playing Ezra, I', not digging