Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Been watching a couple older series from about 10 years ago. The Fall on Prime was good the first two seasons. The 3rd season not so much. The Firm on Prime was pretty good. Not sure why it was cancelled after one season. I guess my tastes are not in line with the mainstream.

Psycho_X

Legend
Have really enjoyed Ahsoka so far. Past episode was certainly an increase in pace which was nice but I've liked whole thing. There are some really crazy, far out there places they could take this series after that cliffhanger so will be interesting to see what they end up doing. Ray Stevenson is as good as he always was in stuff. The next episode is getting a limited release in AMC theatres so there must be some big stuff happen next week.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I liked the first three episodes of Ahsoka , just thought they were a little underwhelming

episode 5 will be in selected theatres , it's also being directed by Dave Filoni , although I'm not sure if thats a good or or not , some of the weaker episodes of The Mandalorian were directed by Dave Filoni , but if their going to stick in the theatre for a couple days , visually it must be pretty impressive

and speaking of directors , Peter Ramsey directed Episode 4 , Peter Ramsey was also one of the directors on the Spider-man into the Spider-vers movie

episode 4 also had some of the best lightsaber fights I've seen in a while , the trouble with most modern lightsaber battle , they all seem more like prerehearsed dance recitals , but these two lightsables battle in Ahsoka , actually felt like the had some weight to them
Was that really Anakin there at the end , anyone notice how the music changed to the imperial march theme there as the screen went black , me thinkish , something wicked this way comes

Tano

Legend
Been binge watching Eureka on Prime

Watched it once already but that was over 10 years ago and I don't remember anything other than the basics

Finally got my wife to watch it and she is really enjoying it

Really good show

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been thinking about a rewatch of Vikings. Absolutely loved the first 3 or 4 seasons, some of my favorite TV.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How big is Ahsoka ep5 gonna be though! Limited release in movie theaters :o

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting episode 5 :)

I looked it up the actress playing young Ahsoka is the same one that played young Gamora in the Avengers movies. She was also in 65

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
‘Wayne’ - is a very good show. I believe you need the Yoube premium to watch it.

I found season 1 on YouTube live TV, which I’ve already subscribed to. 10 episodes.
Wayne is awesome!!!!! I watched it a few years back when it was on Prime Video. Unfortunately I don’t think it’s available on Prime anymore But it’s totally worth seeking out.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Wayne is awesome!!!!! I watched it a few years back when it was on Prime Video. Unfortunately I don’t think it’s available on Prime anymore But it’s totally worth seeking out.
I wish there was more than one season. I loved the story and the cast was awesome. Reggie was a hoot.

Psycho_X

Legend
I enjoyed it too. Quit watching when my favorite character Ragnar was thrown in the snake pit.

There were some good seasons after that but yeah his loss was a huge blow to the show.
Yeah wasn't nearly as good after that. It got like Sons of Anarchy got in its later years where all the characters just kept making stupid decisions after stupid decisions that it just annoyed me. But hard to pass up watching Katheryn Winnick any chance I can get.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bummer! I enjoyed this show.
It was interesting and a good cast. Too bad but I read this was a possibility.

I also read the final season of snowpuercer is done but the network doesn't want to air it. Seems they're looking for somebody else to show it. I don't get it, a popular show you already paid to film and they won't put it on tv.