Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Watched Three Pines on Amazon. Different from the usual genre of shows I like. But it wasn't bad. Alfred Molina was pretty good in this one.

Also watched Inside Man. Only a few episodes. Stanley Tucci was pretty good in that one too. Had some interesting twists in it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Essentially. He is a huge nerd and fan of the source material and was unhappy with how much they butchered it in season 2 and did not like season 3s direction so asked them to write him out. Now the producers and head writer seem to be doing anything they can to salvage the situation but so far it's been mostly blaming everyone else for their decisions.
That’s sad. This show had so much potential.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I liked the last episode of SNW! Different stuff is fine with me. And this Kirk is a much better singer than Shatner :D

Tano

Legend
Yeah, but how do they compare to Spock??

View: https://youtu.be/b7o4ZQ4v7pg

Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know there are some mixed opinions on this show but I finally started the Witcher and really dig it. No spoilers please… lol
Don’t really understand everything going on but just a masterful display of violence, deceit and boobs.

Psycho_X

Legend
If that was Tom Brady they throw a flag on Hardy for smacking QB helmet. Nice play and series though by edges.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Lady got me watching the show Tudor with her. Amazing cast especially all these ladies :) Basically a primetime soap opera set in the 16th century England haha

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Been watching these short series crime shows. Started watching The Fall with Gillian Anderson. Like some others its a little slow going but keeps the interest. Only 5 episodes so I'll see it through. 2 episodes in. Not bad so far.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Has anyone mentioned the new show on NETFLIX called Jury Duty? its just one season so far but I laughed most of the way through the whole season.

Q729

Legend
Has anyone mentioned the new show on NETFLIX called Jury Duty? its just one season so far but I laughed most of the way through the whole season.
In case anyone's looking for Jury Duty, it's on Amazon (Prime or freevee). Was gonna add it to the queue, but saw it wasn't on Netflix.

Last edited:

Tano

Legend
I mentioned it a few pages ago

Very good show and I
am ashamed that I did not guess the ending even though they specifically stated what was happening. I had it in my head that it was a show with cyclops being a real person as an actor. I just do not know what I was thinking.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hijack on Apple TV.

Idris Elba stars. He’s on a hijacked plane. My first thought is how do you make a TV show out of a hijacking? They pulled it off and it is very good.

Q729

Legend
I mentioned it a few pages ago

Very good show and I
am ashamed that I did not guess the ending even though they specifically stated what was happening. I had it in my head that it was a show with cyclops being a real person as an actor. I just do not know what I was thinking.
Yeah, I kinda just thought it was The Office except in a court room and Marsden was just acting as himself in it. Wasn't til a few episodes in I noticed the words saying everyone was an actor except one dude. I was like "ok, cool they put in a guy who's gonna give off a novice actor vibe." Didn't think they were trying to fool him til they said they pulled him from an ad they put out, then everything clicked.
Fun show. Glad y'all pointed me to it!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Finally getting around to watching Arcane on Netflix

I have some buddies at work who have been trying to get me to watch this show for like a year now , and I was like , ya ya , I'll get around to it

well............

I finally got around to it , I'm about half way through , and I have to say , I'm pretty impressed

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXmAurh012s