Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
I just finished Painkillers on Netflix, It was a worthy watch if you have any interest in the Oxycontin epidemic and backstory.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
‘Wayne’ - is a very good show. I believe you need the Yoube premium to watch it.

I found season 1 on YouTube live TV, which I’ve already subscribed to. 10 episodes.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
‘Wayne’ - is a very good show. I believe you need the Yoube premium to watch it.

I found season 1 on YouTube live TV, which I’ve already subscribed to. 10 episodes.
Not to be a buzzkill, I liked that show a lot myself, it wasnt renewed for a season 2. Unless something changed

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So, for those that have watched the Witcher series, I have a seriously dumb question. What is the purpose of drinking that potion which makes the eyes go black etc?

Psycho_X

Legend
So, for those that have watched the Witcher series, I have a seriously dumb question. What is the purpose of drinking that potion which makes the eyes go black etc?
It lets them see in the dark and increases their overall senses so Witchers generally drink it when fighting monsters.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
It lets them see in the dark and increases their overall senses so Witchers generally drink it when fighting monsters.
IMG_7249.jpeg

Tano

Legend
In the game - he can make a lot of different potions to help him fight monsters

Psycho_X

Legend
I dig the show although Im in season 3 and its starting to drag a bit
Season 3 just didn't do it for me. Season 1 was great and season 2 had a few things I didn't like but thought they stuck the landing... season 3 made me questions whether I'll even bother watching season 4.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Season 3 just didn't do it for me. Season 1 was great and season 2 had a few things I didn't like but thought they stuck the landing... season 3 made me questions whether I'll even bother watching season 4.
With how bad season 3 was and Henry Cavill being replaced by Liam Hemsworth in season 4 I know I'm not gonna watch it. With the strikes going on might not even get to be made who knows,

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Big Justified fan here, and I have to say that I was a bit nervous to see what this new season was all about.
Have to say, I'm pretty pleased so far.
Anyone else watching?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Ahsoka

Episode 4

The first 3 episodes of Ahsoka , were , OK,ish

although I wasn't sure if I could handle another episode of monotone conversations between Ahsoka and Sabine

but................

I'm happy to report , episode 4 was excellent , easily in my top 5 episode of all the Star Wars TV shows

the onething about this show is , it's called Ahsoka

but Ray Stevenson and Ivanna Sakhno who play Baylon and Shin , are the most interesting of all the characters
, and it's not even close , their the two that saved the first three episodes from being a real dud

such a shame about Ray Stevenson

F0f--xnX0AAAb0o.jpg:large

Last edited:

Tano

Legend
episode 4 was definitely much better than the first 3

what are they going to do about Baylon since Richardson died in May

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
episode 4 was definitely much better than the first 3

what are they going to do about Baylon since Richardson died in May