Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
That was a pretty fun episode. I'm not too sure on that upcoming musical one though. I've never liked any of the ones other shows have done. We'll see I guess.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Strange New Worlds/Lower Decks crossover episode was brilliant

might be my favorite Star Trek episode of all time

top 5 anyways

it was a fun episode , that still hit the beats of the ongoing series , like how Spock is a little diiferent in this show

the upcoming musical episode

hum...........

I can honestly say , I didn't see that one coming

I'm actually looking forward to it , but , I'm also taking a wait and see attitude , I like musicals , well , some musicals anyways

it really comes down to how much I actually like the songs ,will feature 10 original songs, plus a musical version of the series’ main title

thats ALOT of music for a show thats only aout an hour long

If I have one criticism of the show , well to kinda two , one is that the seasons are only 10 episodes long , I want more , which brings me to number two , for a Series titled , Strange New Worlds , we're really not getting to many Strange New Worlds

Psycho_X

Legend
Lol, was watching some interviews with cast and when asked what their favorite episode of the season was they all said episode 9, Said it was something that had never been done before in Star Trek and they had a lot of fun making it. Anson Mount said he spent the weekends going over the episode and practicing. I turned to my wife and said "they are so doing a musical episode". I really like musicals and I like when shows bring them into the mix. But usually those shows are already a bit quirky like Lucifer, The Magicians, etc so they work in those instances. Will see how well it works into a Star Trek series. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Tano

Legend
Lol, was watching some interviews with cast and when asked what their favorite episode of the season was they all said episode 9, Said it was something that had never been done before in Star Trek and they had a lot of fun making it. Anson Mount said he spent the weekends going over the episode and practicing. I turned to my wife and said "they are so doing a musical episode". I really like musicals and I like when shows bring them into the mix. But usually those shows are already a bit quirky like Lucifer, The Magicians, etc so they work in those instances. Will see how well it works into a Star Trek series. I'm cautiously optimistic.
The musical episodes in the Magicians were awesome.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
look footwork GIF

View: https://youtu.be/bg3-CgRitwc

Jumping The Shark ffs.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Just started watching Red Oaks. If you’re a child of the 80s, you may find it nostalgic. A cross between Say Anything and Caddyshack, in a sense, and also reminiscent of the movie Adventureland.

Judge Doom

Margot Robbie's Future Love Slave
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Going really old school here haha but been watching 'The Rifleman'. Just a damn good show; Chuck Connors is great in the lead role. After done with it gonna start on 'Have gun-Will travel.'

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Another great episode of Strange New Worlds

Clint Howards guest apperance , was unexpected , but totally cool

clint.jpg

Last edited:

Psycho_X

Legend
Man, this last season of The Witcher was not good and knowing Cavill is done just sours me even more. Not sure I even care about the next season anymore. And after reading the Producers comments that the reason it is bad is because they had to dumb it down so Americans could understand it really turns me off. Just talking out his ass at this point to try and save face for being bad at his job.

Tano

Legend
Man, this last season of The Witcher was not good and knowing Cavill is done just sours me even more. Not sure I even care about the next season anymore. And after reading the Producers comments that the reason it is bad is because they had to dumb it down so Americans could understand it really turns me off. Just talking out his ass at this point to try and save face for being bad at his job.
Is that why Cavill was fired for complaining so much about the story being horrible

Psycho_X

Legend
Is that why Cavill was fired for complaining so much about the story being horrible
Essentially. He is a huge nerd and fan of the source material and was unhappy with how much they butchered it in season 2 and did not like season 3s direction so asked them to write him out. Now the producers and head writer seem to be doing anything they can to salvage the situation but so far it's been mostly blaming everyone else for their decisions.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
well , hum ..............

I watch Strange New Worlds...............the musical

confused.gif

well , hum...........

it wasn't the worst episode of Star Trek ever..................lol

it was OK , I liked it , kinda sorta , the story was good , made sense , kinda sorta

they kept the character story arcs going

the songs weren't the best , most were pretty forgettable , if I was Eathen Peck and Anson Mount , I wouldn't quit my day job

on the other side , Chrisina Chong as La'an , she was pretty awesome , the others , did ok ish

the best part was probably the end when the Klingon turned into a 90's boy band ..................lol

really looking forward to next weeks episode , bummer it's the season final

and with the writer and actors strike going on , who knows when we'll get season 3

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D1HWIj6dmY

Q729

Legend
well , hum ..............

I watch Strange New Worlds...............the musical

confused.gif

well , hum...........

it wasn't the worst episode of Star Trek ever..................lol

it was OK , I liked it , kinda sorta , the story was good , made sense , kinda sorta

they kept the character story arcs going

the songs weren't the best , most were pretty forgettable , if I was Eathen Peck and Anson Mount , I wouldn't quit my day job

on the other side , Chrisina Chong as La'an , she was pretty awesome , the others , did ok ish

the best part was probably the end when the Klingon turned into a 90's boy band ..................lol

really looking forward to next weeks episode , bummer it's the season final

and with the writer and actors strike going on , who knows when we'll get season 3

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D1HWIj6dmY

I wasn't cringing as much as I thought I would. Maybe only when the Klingons came on lol. I kinda liked the "traditional" musical songs like the one with Kirk and Number One. Also, I guess it was good they didn't immediately jump into song and dance and instead was basically a normal episode with a reason for them to be doing all that. Anyway, I wonder if anyone's gonna die in the finale...

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I wasn't cringing as much as I thought I would. Maybe only when the Klingons came on lol. I kinda liked the "traditional" musical songs like the one with Kirk and Number One. Also, I guess it was good they didn't immediately jump into song and dance and instead was basically a normal episode with a reason for them to be doing all that. Anyway, I wonder if anyone's gonna die in the finale...
Carol Kane , is a goner

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZrqC5LL_oo