Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Star Trek : Strange New Worlds

3 episodes in and Capatain Pike has barely made an appearance

I didn't care for episode 1 at all ,

but thats why I like this version of Star Trek , like the original series , if one episode isn't so hot , the next episode will be completely different

episode 2 was better but still very little of Captain Pike

episode 3 , even less Pike

they try to explain it by saying Anson Mount's wife just had a baby so Anson Mount wasn't available for filming , ok , whatever :eyeroll:

but anyways , I actually liked episode 3 , might be one of my favorites , not saying one of the best , just one of my favorites

in season one I wasn't crazy about the actor they picked to play Captain Kirk , but after this episode , lets just say , I like him a little better

no William Shatner , but...............:thinking:

header-snw203-review.jpg

Q729

Legend

but thats why I like this version of Star Trek , like the original series , if one episode isn't so hot , the next episode will be completely different

they try to explain it by saying Anson Mount's wife just had a baby so Anson Mount wasn't available for filming , ok , whatever :eyeroll:

but anyways , I actually liked episode 3 , might be one of my favorites , not saying one of the best , just one of my favorites

in season one I wasn't crazy about the actor they picked to play Captain Kirk , but after this episode , lets just say , I like him a little better

header-snw203-review.jpg
That Kirk dude doesn't bother me too much, but he always reminds me of a young Jim Carrey for some reason. Just the way he looks. I hear the show was supposed to start to pick up about now. I guess i did like this better than the first two episodes, so seems to be trending upward at least...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The main character going in and out of a British accent is driving me nuts.
If you think she’s bad you should watch Rose Byrne in Platonic. She cannot hide her accent in that show. I really noticed it around the third episode.

Consider that if the people in the silo were really in there that long, they’d all lose their original dialects and accents. I guess they could vary slightly from the top to the bottom, but not by much.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
That Kirk dude doesn't bother me too much, but he always reminds me of a young Jim Carrey for some reason. Just the way he looks. I hear the show was supposed to start to pick up about now. I guess i did like this better than the first two episodes, so seems to be trending upward at least...
I was a little worried going into this episode , in the season 2 trailers , we saw Kirk saying he was from space .

I was like , WTF

But , after watching the episode , I feel better............lol

tumblr_mubbrdAQdf1r60h6bo4_250.gifv

Last edited:

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

header-snw203-review.jpg
I watched episode 1 and thought it was really flat and very uninteresting.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Guess I'm alone in enjoying it a lot. It's real Star Trek to me back to the original series vibes

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you think she’s bad you should watch Rose Byrne in Platonic. She cannot hide her accent in that show. I really noticed it around the third episode.

Consider that if the people in the silo were really in there that long, they’d all lose their original dialects and accents. I guess they could vary slightly from the top to the bottom, but not by much.
Silo was pretty good, I finished it this morning

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

Season 2 , Episode 5

Nurse Chaple is HOT

That's pretty much all I have to say about that