Aaron Donald Retires

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Uh……well……..Our Rams family would like the world to respect our privacy at this painful time of loss.

Damn, didn’t see this coming either.

Thanks AD for the many memories! :helmet::shitlogo::helmet::shitlogo::helmet::shitlogo: . :helmet::shitlogo::helmet::shitlogo: ( Missing Ram formation)

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Our Dline is fucked as of right now. Sure hope the organization has known and are planning accordingly. Thanks to AD though. Greatest DT to ever play the game.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
My favorite player ever I go back to Jim Everett. I've had a couple Flipper Bruce etc. I'm shocked sad I can't see a team without him rt now.

That sd I've been saying for a while that he wasn't getting the help he needed and in a way I get the QB is most important but everything for the offense just look at payroll I mentioned Erica Donald last year etc. I'm just speculating probably because I'm so emotional but no help probably helped make this decision easier for him.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Just devastated here. I knew it wouldn’t last forever. Thanks for the rings, memories and ride off into that sunset big man!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
My heart...

Heart Attack Fred Sanford GIF by MOODMAN
Thank you.
I needed the laugh.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I’m disappointed as a Rams fan because I really liked the team building this year. But…

I’ve been preparing myself for life after AD for a couple years. It’s tough as a fan because he’s still today a one man wrecking ball. I wish him the best.

Thank you for all your years of terrorizing QB’s and the monster plays in the biggest of games.

JakeRamUk

UDFA
Name
Jake Spicer
Also - maybe i should stop buying jerseys of active players. The 2 I have have now left the team in under 2 seasons (Goff being the other) I'll hold of the Puka Jersey I was eyeing up :(

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Shit! Now he's going to miss getting a second ring when the Rams win this year's SB!

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
How many players in this day and time spend their whole career with the team that drafted them. It was an honor to watch him play in horns.