Aaron Donald Retires

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Some people owe Jourdan an apology?
Second time in the last ten months she’s hinted at possible bad news—that a lot of people on here killed her for—and she ultimately turned out to be right. The Kupp “setback” story from last summer and now this. She’s damn good at what she does.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Good Bye GIF

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Draft Jer'Zhan Newton, might have to trade up to do it, but I would.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
His retirement will act as of a June 1st release, to spread out his cap hit. Actually saves $1.2M this year, but will add $19M dead cap hits in 25' & 26'

1000003275.jpg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In the pub watching the horse racing and the news flashed up on my phone, shocker. At least he'll be a one team man. Happy retirement big man.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Damn, I'm truly sad about this. Makes not going after pass rushers this year that much more painful. Enjoy retirement GOAT. You earned it and glad you spent your whole career with our beloved Rams.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What an honor to watch every snap of his career. They should retire his number at their home opener this year.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Not surprised. Thought he would retire before last season.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am devastated.

For a lot of years when we sucked so badly, I enjoyed just watching him play. Thanks for the memories, big guy.