A look towards the 2024 NFL Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The Rams have been screwing up my mock fun. We keep sinking in draft order. What a great problem.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Made this trade in the first

1702353910905.png

Ended with this and Heyward and Pitts #1 next year.

1702354827682.png

1702354846754.png

1702354873957.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like this one more though. Traded down in the 1st with the Saints send them 13 and Noteboom for 19 and a 4th :D

1702355843130.png

1702355864930.png

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Can only go 3 rounds as I don't sub to PFF...

1702533603794.png

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Every draft I've done where I go OT at the top I feel like the pass game weapons or edge are disappointing.

When I go Edge at the top things seem to slot the best.

OT feels like it's a bit worked over by round 3, and I would guess it will be worse in the real draft since the big guys can go off so fast. Wideout is the same. Though of course you can't really draw any conclusions when the logic of the simulator is so flawed.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Every draft I've done where I go OT at the top I feel like the pass game weapons or edge are disappointing.

When I go Edge at the top things seem to slot the best.

OT feels like it's a bit worked over by round 3, and I would guess it will be worse in the real draft since the big guys can go off so fast. Wideout is the same. Though of course you can't really draw any conclusions when the logic of the simulator is so flawed.
It’s all a bit of harmless fun, anyway.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kiran Amegadjie is a potential climber and my favourite mid- to late-round OT prospect.
Potentially yes to both comments. None of these lists are correct and they will all change. All we can do is use the lists provided. I look as much at the positions than the players.

Also a majority of the players can go a round or two earlier than fans or these lists think or later or even be UDFA. Don't get locked into thinking a players us a certain round pick, it leads to disliking a player because of perceived value.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ESPN did a mock this week with us taking Guyton from Oklahoma in the 1st. Most mocks I've seen have him as a 3rd or 4th round pick. Just goes to highlight everybody outside of the top 5 or 10 has a different ranking than others. Just enjoying this process as always.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
ESPN did a mock this week with us taking Guyton from Oklahoma in the 1st. Most mocks I've seen have him as a 3rd or 4th round pick. Just goes to highlight everybody outside of the top 5 or 10 has a different ranking than others. Just enjoying this process as always.

Agree completely. Right or wrong, sites that rank players and experts alike tend to fall in love with the same 8-10 players every year. Next, they have their short list of 1rst/2nd rounder cusp players. After that, they’re just throwing darts. Just take a look at their mocks. They’re almost identical in players with only the order changing. What appears to be the biggest wart is they tend to act like they’re drafting for every team simultaneously—making sure the mock gets everybody what they need. Naturally, it doesn’t work that way.

It’s obvious at times how flawed their criteria can be, but you just have to trust your gut—just like the GMs do.

I remember studying up on OL last draft and reading the same knock on Avila: he needed to improve his body. Not sure what that meant, and I’m not looking forward to seeing him in a bathing suit, but I never considered that a factor in evaluating OL.
I wonder how the more “chiseled” OL picked before him are doing this season.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Did this one doing no trades. It could be much worse I think.

LAR

Laiatu Latu
    EDGE UCLA
    LAR

Cooper Beebe
    OG Kansas State
    LAR

Will Shipley
    RB Clemson
    LAR

Omar Speights
    LB LSU