OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Yes, I'd like the Rams pay to improve the defense.
Sure he'd be a upgrade at the #2 spot, but not worth the money. Also he's fools gold imo. He's been called out for freelancing, and there's reports of him getting benched for KJ Britt last season. White also tried to get traded after the team didn't pick up his 5th year option. There's a reason they chose to pay David, who's 34, 9mil instead of trying to keep White.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
They’re a head scratching team. I have to imagine they’ve pushed a bunch of cap into 25 and 26 with a trade and two restructures.
Maybe the kept Mack and Boss because they didn't feel like they could fill the edge through the draft, but figure they can find pass catchers easily in the draft. I don't think its a total rebuild

WestCoastRam

Legend
Maybe the kept Mack and Boss because they didn't feel like they could fill the edge through the draft, but figure they can find pass catchers easily in the draft. I don't think its a total rebuild
I mean, I'd mock the Nabers or Odunze now or a trade down.

WestCoastRam

Legend
It's a good move by the bears. They are obviously making sure Williams is happy when he walks into the building.

DJ Moore
Keenan Allen
Swift
Kmet

They're giving Williams the best chance to hit the ground running.

And now they don't have to draft a WR at 9. They can go any way they want, tackle, edge, Bowers, trade down.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

I'm honestly in a wait and see approach on this one. Seems like his calling card is being versatile based on what I read. I know PFF isn't an end all be all, but he was ranked 50 as a safety whereas Fuller was 48. I'm not sure if he's truly an upgrade or not. Upside is he's young and improving. Hope he's not our big name news because that, at least to me, would be disappointing. In the meantime, welcome to the Rams and hope you ball out for us!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm honestly in a wait and see approach on this one. Seems like his calling card is being versatile based on what I read. I know PFF isn't an end all be all, but he was ranked 50 as a safety whereas Fuller was 48. I'm not sure if he's truly an upgrade or not. Upside is he's young and improving. Hope he's not our big name news because that, at least to me, would be disappointing. In the meantime, welcome to the Rams and hope you ball out for us!
I think he's asked to do a lot more than Fuller is so that might be part of it. But PFF gave him a much higher grade last year so this was a bit of a progression but I think that's expected from some players from year to year. Especially in the secondary. But he brings a toughness that I don't think we've had in the secondary for a long time. And some intelligence too TBH