OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
The comments are from 2018. Not sure that is relevant at all.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
The comments are from 2018. Not sure that is relevant at all.
The comments are actually from the last 24 hours but they’re in reference to a tweet that someone dug up from 2018. I don’t think it means anything though. I just got excited by the title of the tweet I think lol

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
The comments are actually from the last 24 hours but they’re in reference to a tweet that someone dug up from 2018. I don’t think it means anything though. I just got excited by the title of the tweet I think lol
Ah, I see. That could be the big name perhaps.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Oh trust me, I get why we'd hesitate to pay a LB when there are other needs. I only ask the question about a mid season trade since that seems to be an area the Rams have dipped into before. Trade for a good player off a struggling team mid season because by then, the coaching staff is more aware of the strengths and weaknesses of the roster.
This is where my head has been, and even moreso seeing all of the Edge possibilities dry up. The Rams can make a trade later, after the season starts.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any chance the rams are interested in Hollywood Brown? I can’t help but think he fits the speedy mold McVay likes…
That's the WR it's rumored KC is signing as soon as they trade Sneed.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I saw the Justin Simmons thing thought large account might have credence but didn't really understand the point also Simmons is very good player and I'd love to have him but not overly excited it's a real edge rusher for AD then everything else is a need/bonus

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Bears loading up on free agents. Think they'll be much better this year. They'll be the Lions best competition.