OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Jesus H Christ. I will be livid if they draft a stud corner then risk him on returns. They need to draft a fucking returner late rounds.

WestCoastRam

Legend
We need a back up too. I, for one, would welcome Fields as a back up. At least it would not be a disaster if Staff missed a game (see GB game last year). Personally, I think Fields is pretty talented.

Not even remotely close IMO.
Fields really struggles to throw over the middle (so does Hurts interestingly) and that's a huge part of our offense so I think there probably better options out there that wouldn't require a pick.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
A lot of talk in here about us trading our first away for a vet, while that sounds somewhat good, I keep finding myself hoping we do not. Its already been far too long since we had a first rounder in the draft, and this is a very good first round to get one in. We would potentially be passing up a franchise defensive player if we traded 19. I see Mitchell, Arnold, DeJean, Latu, Verse as franchise defensive players on very cheap contracts (for their position). Most impact vets that we could be trading for would cost not only 19, but next years 1st also. Can't blame me for not wanting that, at all. Give me one of these young cheap studs for the next 5 years.
That's if we use that pick on defense, which is no guarantee. I personally feel mcvay would use it on a wr. McVay used his top pick last season on oline, I think he wants a new toy this time around.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
For those above that have mentioned the Jaguars' Josh Allen, that would be a HUGE GET.

Jacksonville is tight against the cap, with Allen's $24M Franchise Tag.

Still it's difficult for me to believe the Jaguars would trade away one of their very best players ... a 27-year-old impact player at an impact position ... when they lack quality Edge depth. But I can Dream!

My question to you guys is would you be OK if the Rams give-up this year's 1st Round pick and next year's #1? Because that could very well be what it takes ... plus a contract that averages close to $30M-per-season.

Truthfully, if I am the Rams, I think I would do it.
Yes yes and yes if we can do it for a corner I'm all for doing it for an edge like Allen not only immediate proven commodity but the receiver of the torch when AD does leave. So triple yes we did it for Ramsey plus. I also thought yesterday he is franchised but why no contract yet???? Money? Unhappy? Wt?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For those above that have mentioned the Jaguars' Josh Allen, that would be a HUGE GET.

Jacksonville is tight against the cap, with Allen's $24M Franchise Tag.

Still it's difficult for me to believe the Jaguars would trade away one of their very best players ... a 27-year-old impact player at an impact position ... when they lack quality Edge depth. But I can Dream!

My question to you guys is would you be OK if the Rams give-up this year's 1st Round pick and next year's #1? Because that could very well be what it takes ... plus a contract that averages close to $30M-per-season.

Truthfully, if I am the Rams, I think I would do it.
Can't see them getting rid of Allen, unlike Carolina the Jags are competing.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

Swap an ineffective QB for an ineffective WR.

Why the fuck not!?

Jean-Louis Gasset What GIF by Olympique de Marseille

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Rams have to have something up their sleeves for veteran EDGE help.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even if Mack restructured that doesn’t mean he cannot be traded does it?
Pretty much means he can’t. Dead money was what made his cap number so atrocious. So if they trade him, however they stretched out that money will be for naught as it will all accelerate
In theory, yes he can
In reality, no he cant