OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Prediction: There's a big move coming!

Reality:

Dunk Fail GIF
James Harden has really let himself go.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Josh Allen would be massive…
I thought he was pretty much as good as gone, but I guess the Rams could entice the Jags to let him go. But it would be a shit ton that I'm not sure we could afford down the road. Unless most of his guaranteed money is pushed out after Donald, Kupp and Staffs contracts are up.

dang

Legend
I thought he was pretty much as good as gone, but I guess the Rams could entice the Jags to let him go. But it would be a shit ton that I'm not sure we could afford down the road. Unless most of his guaranteed money is pushed out after Donald, Kupp and Staffs contracts are up.
Allen>Burns. IMO.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
I would like to see the Rams bring in Clowney on a one year rental. I know he wants to cash in on last years performance but I still don't think he will be overly expensive either. He had a really good year with the Ravens last year. The Raven have expressed interest in resigning him but I think they are not offering a lot of $$. The Panthers are interested and they are having to overpay to get guys to go there.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So the Rams signed a G, TE, and Corner. They missed on a 6’-3” Do it all DE type and edge. They did put a right of first refusal on Hoecht after not getting Roach.

They need an edge rusher. Aside from that they are in good shape to do whatever the hell they want in the draft. I like it.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
For those above that have mentioned the Jaguars' Josh Allen, that would be a HUGE GET.

Jacksonville is tight against the cap, with Allen's $24M Franchise Tag.

Still it's difficult for me to believe the Jaguars would trade away one of their very best players ... a 27-year-old impact player at an impact position ... when they lack quality Edge depth. But I can Dream!

My question to you guys is would you be OK if the Rams give-up this year's 1st Round pick and next year's #1? Because that could very well be what it takes ... plus a contract that averages close to $30M-per-season.

Truthfully, if I am the Rams, I think I would do it.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
We need a back up too. I, for one, would welcome Fields as a back up. At least it would not be a disaster if Staff missed a game (see GB game last year). Personally, I think Fields is pretty talented.
Allen>Burns. IMO.
Not even remotely close IMO.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
A lot of talk in here about us trading our first away for a vet, while that sounds somewhat good, I keep finding myself hoping we do not. Its already been far too long since we had a first rounder in the draft, and this is a very good first round to get one in. We would potentially be passing up a franchise defensive player if we traded 19. I see Mitchell, Arnold, DeJean, Latu, Verse as franchise defensive players on very cheap contracts (for their position). Most impact vets that we could be trading for would cost not only 19, but next years 1st also. Can't blame me for not wanting that, at all. Give me one of these young cheap studs for the next 5 years.

dang

Legend
We need a back up too. I, for one, would welcome Fields as a back up. At least it would not be a disaster if Staff missed a game (see GB game last year). Personally, I think Fields is pretty talented.

Not even remotely close IMO.
You are certainly entitled to your opinion. But the “not even remotely close” declaration makes me believe you haven’t done an objective comparison.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
A lot of talk in here about us trading our first away for a vet, while that sounds somewhat good, I keep finding myself hoping we do not. Its already been far too long since we had a first rounder in the draft, and this is a very good first round to get one in. We would potentially be passing up a franchise defensive player if we traded 19. I see Mitchell, Arnold, DeJean, Latu, Verse as franchise defensive players on very cheap contracts (for their position). Most impact vets that we could be trading for would cost not only 19, but next years 1st also. Can't blame me for not wanting that, at all. Give me one of these young cheap studs for the next 5 years.
+1
I’m down for trading our 2nd or 3rds for a pending FA who needs/wants a deal. But that first should be kept. It would take a special guy who is in a good contract to make me give up the 1st.