OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Is it him walking away?
Him pulling a Jalen something incoming?
As I mentioned I'm hoping it's the lata as I remember Erica Donald hinting or flat out saying they needed to get him help last year you have to think he's a team guy but if everything is for Stafford and nothing for AD he might just be annoyed that said I'm praying something positive about to go down.

Or it means nothing and I'm a bored lunatic

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is it him walking away?
As I mentioned I'm hoping it's the lata as I remember Erica Donald hinting or flat out saying they needed to get him help last year you have to think he's a team guy but if everything is for Stafford and nothing for AD he might just be annoyed that said I'm praying something positive about to go down.

If he is leaving - and I really freaking hope he isn't - I sure as heck hope we are getting something back. "Something franchise altering"?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is it him walking away?

I'm lost. I thought he just posted a story of him dancing in his Rams uni? Could've been anything.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I think the Rams may have just gotten him some help or more money via a contract restructure.

That's what I'm praying for.

I know I'm dreaming by the way but has Josh Allen been resigned long term yet? I know he got franchised but no long term contract especially after seeing what Burns got what does Allen ask for? God I'd love a Jalen type trade for Allen!!!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Blaine Grisak!?!

Some of you guys are concerned about a Blaine Grisak tweet?!?

That Fucking asshole (along with the likes of Bret Stuter and Kenneth Arthur) has been irresponsibly suggesting shit for years on mostly useless sites like Turf Show Times and Ramblin Fan.

You have to consider the source.

If some reputable media sources report stuff, that's one thing but these guys have no credibility ... IMO.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Blaine Grisak!?!

Some of you guys are concerned about a Blaine Grisak tweet?!?

That Fucking asshole (along with the likes of Bret Stuter and Kenneth Arthur) has been irresponsibly suggesting shit for years on mostly useless sites like Turf Show Times and Ramblin Fan.

You have to consider the source.

If some reputable media sources report stuff, that's one thing but these guys have no credibility ... IMO.
Truly hope you are correct.

Just panicking over that, the Jake thing and the Jourdan thing.

Still blind, stupid panic, but it's based on three stupid things, not just one.

;)

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Can totally see the Rams getting Josh Allen or Hassan Reddick..

Oddly, I can also see them getting Myles Garrett or Micah Parsons too.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Aaron Donald wouldn't post that if he was retiring.

He'd retire without a hint or announcing his last season.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
If AD was leaving, McSnead would know well in advance and wouldn't have passed up on every premier edge rusher that was on the market.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Was that just one play though or is there a bunch of those? I genuinely don't know
I like visiting 49ers forums and reading up on how painful the SB loss was. I went into the Young thread and there was a bunch of post on how dispointing his play was. Supposedly a rumor too about the coaching staff threatening to bench him if his effort didn't improve. Where there's smoke there's fire

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like visiting 49ers forums and reading up on how painful the SB loss was. I went into the Young thread and there was a bunch of post on how dispointing his play was. Supposedly a rumor too about the coaching staff threatening to bench him if his effort didn't improve. Where there's smoke there's fire
Interesting. Wonder why his pass rush rates are so decent

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Can totally see the Rams getting Josh Allen or Hassan Reddick..

Oddly, I can also see them getting Myles Garrett or Micah Parsons too.
Reddick makes a lot of sense. Philly needs to dump him and he wouldn’t cost us much - proving some vet pass rusher to help young guys. I’m not a big fan, but for the (limited hopefully) cost may be worth it.

Guys like Allen (or Garret/Parsens) would cost a ton in picks and new contract. But that would be crazy. Obviously super unlikely since those guys are all on teams trying to contend.