OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know if he's dumb or just doesn't give a shit really. Either way I agree, I didn't want him back during the season when he was up for trade and I still don't want him. Even on the Whiners where he was surrounded by premium talent on defense he still was mostly invisible over 9 games and playoffs and at one point was rumored to be threatened with being benched due to lack of hustle.
he made the most of his "tackle". nothing in comparison to The Tackle ala Mike Jones.
1710367029042.png

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
I don't know if he's dumb or just doesn't give a shit really. Either way I agree, I didn't want him back during the season when he was up for trade and I still don't want him. Even on the Whiners where he was surrounded by premium talent on defense he still was mostly invisible over 9 games and playoffs and at one point was rumored to be threatened with being benched due to lack of hustle.
I watched him several times with the Whiners, and he just doesn't seem to know what he's doing. Can't read blocks, gets fooled by misdirection...just doesn't play up to his perceived talent level. To paraphrase Dr. Pacheco, he looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I watched him several times with the Whiners, and he just doesn't seem to know what he's doing. Can't read blocks, gets fooled by misdirection...just doesn't play up to his perceived talent level. To paraphrase Dr. Pacheco, he looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane...

That quote is from the late Joel Buchsbaum, the OG draft analyst who was so good, Belichick tried to hire him multiple times. He’s famous for his work and has lots of quotes

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
That quote is from the late Joel Buchsbaum, the OG draft analyst who was so good, Belichick tried to hire him multiple times. He’s famous for his work and has lots of quotes
I thought it was Pacheco referring to Hector "Macho" Camacho. But I've been known to be wrong...

EDIT; Turns out it was Ronald Reagan...

"The source for this is very likely a quote by Ronald Reagan (then governor of California) from the 1960s which goes something like:

A hippie is someone who looks like Tarzan, walks like Jane, and smells like Cheeta.

I'm dead. Gotta love the Gipper.

Last edited:

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But, but ... I'm not done yet! Why aren't there more signings immediately?

1000008741.jpg