OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend

Season 4 Interest GIF by The Office

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Fuck! This is why waiting last minute can bite you in the ass. If Bosa gets released, I'm betting we will have to compete with the Whiners to sign him. Fuck you Harbaugh and Chargers!
I can't see how the whiners could be in the running for that. Presumably, they have their 2 starting edges and didn't pay Floyd pennies to do it. We gotta go all in on Clowney, Young, Barnett, or Wonnum now I guess?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Would love to see Nick "dweebo killer" Scott back in horns. Dweebo wouldn't.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Any news on Noteboom? Thinking he's restructuring or getting released. We shouldn't keep him at his current rate, it's just dumb.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Noteboom has a salary bonus payment on Monday, so we should know something by then at the latest.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Some of y’all are drama queens ;). Have some patience- defensive help is coming. Relax and enjoy the ride.

Heck, last year at this time our roster did not have: Turner, Young, Witherspoon, a punter, a PKer, Avila, Dotson, Puka, Robinson, etc.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OK I'll stop my years long joking about Hoecht being not very good. Some people tale offense on his behalf

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Some of y’all are drama queens ;). Have some patience- defensive help is coming. Relax and enjoy the ride.

Heck, last year at this time our roster did not have: Turner, Young, Witherspoon, a punter, a PKer, Avila, Dotson, Puka, Robinson, etc.
Nah man, it's time to freak out cuz there's nothing better to do hahahaha. I'm just having fun with it. It is way too early, but fuck it.

Excited Freak Out GIF