OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Then it’s settled:
Mack to the Rams!
tenor.gif

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Our advantage is that he wouldn't have to move the family and we are legit superbowl contenders, something he may really care about. And he'd get to play along side a legend.
Not gonna matter if we get outbid though. If we get him there's going to be a surcharge to go with it hahaha

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I only referenced someone telling us a big name would be signed seemingly being wrong so far.
Yeah, Clowney hasnt been a big name since Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck were still in the league....

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is it possible for them to sign / trade for someone every day? I need the endorphin rush ...

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
As I see it, these are the remaining edge's that would start day 1 for us:
K.Mack (assuming he's availalbe)
J.Bosa (same)
J.Clowney - visiting Panthers
C.Young - no real news on him
D.Barnett - no real news on him

Rest are depth type guys. In order to not pigeon-hole ourselves to the rest of the NFL in the draft, we really need to try our best to get one of these.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
J.Bosa (same)

Rest are depth type guys. In order to not pigeon-hole ourselves to the rest of the NFL in the draft, we really need to try our best to get one of these.
Les might have to bust out some 6th round picks as bait hahahaha

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
J.Bosa (same)

DJ Wonnum would be a real upgrade as well. He's also only 26.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Only part I hate is agents know we want edge help. Bastards are going to push on money.
He and Young seem to be the only guys who are going into their second contracts that seem to have much upside.

Young has more to offer.. but, obviously, people are wary of his injury and inconsistency.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
He and Young seem to be the only guys who are going into their second contracts that seem to have much upside.

Young has more to offer.. but, obviously, people are wary of his injury and inconsistency.
Chase Young is dumb as a box of rocks, and NOT a good football player. Hard pass. Rather have Hoecht.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everyone has to be at or under the salary cap by 4 pm ET today, correct? We should be hearing something soon from the Chargers ...

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Chase Young is dumb as a box of rocks, and NOT a good football player. Hard pass. Rather have Hoecht.
Seems your opinion is one shared by many.

And one of the things the Rams D had going for it last year was everyone giving all-out effort.
I don't think Wonnum has any of those kinds of issues.