OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Reddick: Cardinals let him walk after 7 sacks in first three seasons and then he exploded in Philly. 38 in last three seasons.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Reddick: Cardinals let him walk after 7 sacks in first three seasons and then he exploded in Philly. 38 in last three seasons.
The Panthers let him walk as well after he had success there. He is flashy, but has holes in his game. He can't cover and can't stop the run. One trick pony, but it's a great trick.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Wish we could find a trade partner with Noteboom and draft 2 OL in this deep class.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
One trick pony, but it's a great trick.
True. Watched a lot of him on a dysfunctional Cardinals defense. The put him inside at times and was ineffective. Dude has deceptive closing speed as a rusher Imo.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Reddick had a down year last year but he was a top 5 pass rusher in 2022. Dude holds up well dropping into coverage too.

fearsomefour

Legend
The Panthers let him walk as well after he had success there. He is flashy, but has holes in his game. He can't cover and can't stop the run. One trick pony, but it's a great trick.
Would be a nice piece for a team like the Raiders to add as a pure pass rusher opposite of Crosby.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Not much out there at Edge right now; and veterans like Mack or Reddick would be expensive.

I am intrigued by D.J. Wonnum. Which probably means the Rams have no interest.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Not much out there at Edge right now; and veterans like Mack or Reddick would be expensive.

I am intrigued by D.J. Wonnum. Which probably means the Rams have no interest.

I wonder if Mack would give a discount for a chance at a ring? I think the dude can still play and would bolster the defense quite a bit.

If the chargers cut him then I hope Snead tries to get him in camp but it might be a bridge too far unless Mack wants to wear the horns.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Interestingly though. How good would Clowney be with AD and our young DL players?
I think he'd be a good addition for sure at the right price as he's no slouch. I only referenced someone telling us a big name would be signed seemingly being wrong so far.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Plus, he’s a 9er QB killer. Call me sentimental, but I always have a place in my heart for those guys.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I wonder if Mack would give a discount for a chance at a ring? I think the dude can still play and would bolster the defense quite a bit.

If the chargers cut him then I hope Snead tries to get him in camp but it might be a bridge too far unless Mack wants to wear the horns.

You bring up a great point. This is an advantage a team like the Rams have over, say, the cardinals. A cheaper contract laden with postseason incentives might work. The Rams are a LEGITIMATE contender for a title. What else is Mack’s career missing?
He should be financially secure by now.