OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Interesting. Wonder why his pass rush rates are so decent
more interesting is why he didn't look like a DPOY candidate after joining the 9ers, he was playing opposite of Bosa. I would think his pass rush rate and his sacks would have been out of this world. The guy has all the talent in the world but no desire.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Reddick makes a lot of sense. Philly needs to dump him and he wouldn’t cost us much - proving some vet pass rusher to help young guys. I’m not a big fan, but for the (limited hopefully) cost may be worth it.

Guys like Allen (or Garret/Parsens) would cost a ton in picks and new contract. But that would be crazy. Obviously super unlikely since those guys are all on teams trying to contend.
wasn't the rumor that Reddick wanted a new bigger contract? I'm not sure he would be worth spending a ton of cash on him.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
wasn't the rumor that Reddick wanted a new bigger contract? I'm not sure he would be worth spending a ton of cash on him.
Yeah he wants to get paid, north of $20M per. He currently makes $15M per...that's the issue. Plus the Eagles 25' cap is not good so I don't think they want to give him a new deal.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I think it's got to be something big.. the Rams have posted that "bold" quote around.. Rams haven't seemed to be in the FA for EDGE, and AD sharing that.

I wonder if it's a massive trade that's been in the works for a few weeks. A massive trade.

Not AD leaving, but someone coming.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I think it's got to be something big.. the Rams have posted that "bold" quote around.. Rams haven't seemed to be in the FA for EDGE, and AD sharing that.

I wonder if it's a massive trade that's been in the works for a few weeks. A massive trade.

Only "massive" trade name I can think of is Bosa. No one else left would be massive.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I like visiting 49ers forums and reading up on how painful the SB loss was. I went into the Young thread and there was a bunch of post on how dispointing his play was. Supposedly a rumor too about the coaching staff threatening to bench him if his effort didn't improve. Where there's smoke there's fire
I live in Virginia and have a ton of Washington fans in my life and none of them were too broken up about him getting traded. He showed flashes early but never came close to playing like a 1st round pick.

Last edited:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

Probably just a late reaction on the return of Williams.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Dammit, I never thought of that. I hope not lol
Yeah, I mean it's not like he has no life and is just refreshing a message board, monitoring every FA signing. He's a busy guy.

So guessing he just had time to send out a reaction, unless he did earlier yesterday, then it might mean something