OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
YEEAAAAHHH!!! Future HOF!! Perhaps the closest thing to Reggie White we've seen but he's won more Super Bowls and has a shot to 3peat!

Now we move to Sneed! Extend or trade? Word is seven teams inquired about him, Lions are a popular option. If we can get a late first I'd say go for it because the Chiefs secondary is STACKED! (McDuffie, Watson, and Williams, and the draft coming up.) I'd love to keep this defense together though. It's being compared to the 2001 Ravens. In the Playoffs I think it is the best ever.

Xavier Worthy is who I want at 32. If we the Lions 29th pick could the Chiefs get AD Mitchell as well? Oh the possibilities!!

LOVE CHRIS JONES!! He's a stone come killer when the game is on the line.
Sir this is a Wendy’s…

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would really like an official announcement about our restricted free agents.

We've heard that Jonah Williams, Christian Rozeboom and Michael Hoecht won't be tendered, but we haven't heard that from the Rams. We've heard Alaric Jackson will be tendered, but there has been confusion on level of tender.

Haven't heard anything yet about Tyler Johnson (RFA) and Austin Trammell (ERFA).

And is it probably best that the Rams are playing their cards close to their vest? Yes. But I don't have a lot of hobbies, it's snowing here, and I wanna know. ;)

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I would really like an official announcement about our restricted free agents.

We've heard that Jonah Williams, Christian Rozeboom and Michael Hoecht won't be tendered, but we haven't heard that from the Rams. We've heard Alaric Jackson will be tendered, but there has been confusion on level of tender.

Haven't heard anything yet about Tyler Johnson (RFA) and Austin Trammell (ERFA).

And is it probably best that the Rams are playing their cards close to their vest? Yes. But I don't have a lot of hobbies, it's snowing here, and I wanna know. ;)
Forgot about Williams...so they do need to add some DL. Expecting Desjuan Johnson to step up, but it still means they moved on from Murchison, Earnest Brown, and Williams. Plus, now maybe not expecting Hoecht back, who could move back to DL.

All very replaceable and an obvious area to seriously upgrade the roster.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
One year too late on that Baker contract. Now that contract is a 3rd round comp :thumbsdown:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Generally regarded as a good all around center. Think PFF had him about 14 points higher than Shelton.
So what do you think Shelton’s value is now? Rams ceiling to pay him? Probably around 7M?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So what do you think Shelton’s value is now? Rams ceiling to pay him? Probably around 7M?
Probably a bit less than that. But if we don't sign a vet I want to draft one. Likely 5 or 6 centers that should start as rookies if drafted by a team needing one. It's actually a pretty good year to need a center.

Barton (could be a guard instead of center so he's why it's 5 or 6)
Frazier
JPJ
Van Pran
Limmer
Puni

A couple others aren't far behind them.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Very much doubt he would meet McSnead’s behaviour criteria. There are plenty of rumours that he doesn’t display the right commitment and attitude, and that he’s one of those players highly rated by those who go by a player’s highlight reel but know nothing of the behind the scenes recruitment process.