OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
But fans will call him Van Stinkel.
Or just Stinky for short
Comedy Sketch GIF by NETFLIX

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
YEEAAAAHHH!!! Future HOF!! Perhaps the closest thing to Reggie White we've seen but he's won more Super Bowls and has a shot to 3peat!

Now we move to Sneed! Extend or trade? Word is seven teams inquired about him, Lions are a popular option. If we can get a late first I'd say go for it because the Chiefs secondary is STACKED! (McDuffie, Watson, and Williams, and the draft coming up.) I'd love to keep this defense together though. It's being compared to the 2001 Ravens. In the Playoffs I think it is the best ever.

Xavier Worthy is who I want at 32. If we the Lions 29th pick could the Chiefs get AD Mitchell as well? Oh the possibilities!!

LOVE CHRIS JONES!! He's a stone come killer when the game is on the line.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
YEEAAAAHHH!!! Future HOF!! Perhaps the closest thing to Reggie White we've seen but he's won more Super Bowls and has a shot to 3peat!

Now we move to Sneed! Extend or trade? Word is seven teams inquired about him, Lions are a popular option. If we can get a late first I'd say go for it because the Chiefs secondary is STACKED! (McDuffie, Watson, and Williams, and the draft coming up.) I'd love to keep this defense together though. It's being compared to the 2001 Ravens. In the Playoffs I think it is the best ever.

Xavier Worthy is who I want at 32. If we the Lions 29th pick could the Chiefs get AD Mitchell as well? Oh the possibilities!!

Did you just eat a bowl of sugar.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame

Excited Chris Farley GIF

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Got to love bandwagon fans

Psycho_X

Legend
Damn, I'd have hoped we would have offered a 6th and change. Solid back up IMO
Hell. no. Talk about an anti-McVay type of personality if there ever was one. Locker room cancer and a dirty, whiny little girl. I wouldn't want him on my team even if he was a quality starter.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hell. no. Talk about an anti-McVay type of personality if there ever was one. Locker room cancer and a dirty, whiny little girl. I wouldn't want him on my team even if he was a quality starter.
Really? I had no idea. But I think I might be the same way if Belicheat and his cronies were ruining any remote chance I had of succeeding in the NFl. If the Niners had picked Mac Jones we’d be hearing everything Niners fans say about Purdy, being said about Jones

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He's got the 5th year option too, right? Think it's not cheap. Sounds like that's the sticking point with Fields too, teams don't want to have to deal with an expensive 5th year option next year for a guy who most likely will be a backup.
Yeah, the Bears thought they could get a first round pick for Fields. It’s not likely imo.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's got the 5th year option too, right? Think it's not cheap. Sounds like that's the sticking point with Fields too, teams don't want to have to deal with an expensive 5th year option next year for a guy who most likely will be a backup.
Neither 5th year option has been picked up though.
25 mill +
Not a chance.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Neither 5th year option has been picked up though.
25 mill +
Not a chance.
True, I think it's that the teams are reluctant to give up assets/picks (not to mention high picks) to not have control of them for cheaper in year 2 that's the problem.