OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
If boss is cut there's no way the whiners don't sign him to a cap friendly deal ...I'd wager anything on that especially if youngs a goner.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the teams don't come out of free agency week one with an edge then I'd keep my eye on these two. They'll likely be cut.
March 13th starts the 2024 league year, if I'm reading this right, and Bosa is due a $7 million roster bonus on day 3 of the league year. The same day Mack is due $5.5 million for a roster bonus. You'd have to imagine whatever they're doing will be before that.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Funny I was thinking about Gaines today and how it's interesting after a lot of people losing their minds over us not bringing him back last year yet this is likely one of the first times he's been mentioned this year.
He's still a solid player. I think the prob is guys like him are the ones where teams can't afford to be generous when they're paying QBs insane money.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
March 13th starts the 2024 league year, if I'm reading this right, and Bosa is due a $7 million roster bonus on day 3 of the league year. The same day Mack is due $5.5 million for a roster bonus. You'd have to imagine whatever they're doing will be before that.
Okay so I'll be keeping my eye on the Rams edge activity during the first few days. They could easily be looking for a bargain and not the superstar edge like the rest of us think.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Go get Uche. Gives you a rotation threat on pass downs on the cheap. The kid from the Jets played well enough to get a bit more money than Uche did but they're pretty similar in their limitations.

Of course the way FA is maybe I shouldn't assume even a cheap edge is gonna be cheap. :laugh3:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Go get Uche. Gives you a rotation threat on pass downs on the cheap. The kid from the Jets played well enough to get a bit more money than Uche did but they're pretty similar in their limitations.

Of course the way FA is maybe I shouldn't assume even a cheap edge is gonna be cheap. :laugh3:
I'd want Van Ginkel if we go bargain/upside. Dude has enough pass rush juice but he's superb in coverage.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Starting to prefer Van Ginkel the more I read and watch on him. Seems like a better all around player.

dang

Legend

My prediction is 2nd wave Edge: Van Ginkle, Espensa, Floyd.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
My prediction is 2nd wave Edge: Van Ginkle, Espensa, Floyd.
Interesting angle. I feel like they've already got that level guy in Byron Young and need a more dominant guy opposite.. but, who knows?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But fans will call him Van Stinkel.

Psycho_X

Legend
Funny I was thinking about Gaines today and how it's interesting after a lot of people losing their minds over us not bringing him back last year yet this is likely one of the first times he's been mentioned this year.
i wasn't losing my mind but I definitely wanted to resign him last offseason. I was not expecting us to draft someone as good as Kobie Turner... especially being as good as he was from the start. So made Gaines a distant memory for everyone.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Starting to prefer Van Ginkel the more I read and watch on him. Seems like a better all around player.
Could be one of the reasons the Eagles are trying to move Sweat and Reddick. So, he can join Fangio in Philadelphia.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I'd take one of Hunter Burns or Mack

Dj Reeder

One of Tyron Smith/ Calvin Ridley

Blake Cashman

draft a corner or get one on the cheap etc