OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Yeah, he essentially cost them Ramsey or Floyd.
Stop It! You’re going to make me cry.

Another $19.6M on Ramsey and $19M on Floyd.

$60M of Dead-$ just on those three players alone.

Thought it was an amazing accomplishment for the 2023 Rams to win ten games.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Sweat would be veeeery interesting. Only a $9M cap hit in 2024 which is extremely manageable. Still young at 26. Only one year under contract- which is good and bad. If he keeps trending down, you’re not stuck LT. But if he does well, that’s a big contract for next year.

I would not do 19. But our 2nd - idk maybe. I’d prefer a 3rd and 2025 pick (3rd - 5th conditional).

PARAM

Hall of Fame
The Eagles cap is a mess in 25'. So they have to dump guys this yr to open up room for next year by making these moves now. Kind of like what we did last yr.
Man, they scapegoated Desai and he could come out looking much better if they dump all that talent! Those two started 17 games each and combined for 17.5 sacks, their #1 and #2 sack leaders. Let them dump them to somebody else. Or release them and we can sign them for longer without giving up draft picks. They do have Nolan Smith and not much else for pass rush pressure. He played 17 games with 1 sack (245 snaps). Fletcher Cox is slowing down, 5 sacks, just 3 TFL. They might be porous in 2024.

Last edited:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

That's a Big One ...
1710005686851.png

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Only 5th and 6th rounders ... Yikes!

Jeudy was the 15th overall pick on 2020.

Two picks ahead of CeeDee Lamb and seven ahead of Justin Jefferson.

Henry Ruggs went before all of them; and Jalen Reagor was selested one pick ahead of Jefferson.

Brandon Aiyuk and Tee Higgins went after all-the-above WRs.

Wide Receiver is such a Crap-shoot.

Last edited:

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Sweat would be veeeery interesting. Only a $9M cap hit in 2024 which is extremely manageable. Still young at 26. Only one year under contract- which is good and bad. If he keeps trending down, you’re not stuck LT. But if he does well, that’s a big contract for next year.

I would not do 19. But our 2nd - idk maybe. I’d prefer a 3rd and 2025 pick (3rd - 5th conditional).
Sweat is solid/average but unspectacular. He's another guy that is bad playing the run. I wouldn't give up much for him personally, and I'd hang up the phone if they even mentioned 19 or a 2nd.

Last edited:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Man, they scapegoated Desai and he could come out looking much better if they dump all that talent! Those two started 17 games each and combined for 17.5 sacks, their #1 and #2 sack leaders. Let them dump them to somebody else. Or release them and we can sign them for longer without giving up draft picks. They do have Nolan Smith and not much else for pass rush pressure. He played 17 games with 1 sack (245 snaps). Fletcher Cox is slowing down, 5 sacks, just 3 TFL. They might be porous in 2024.
Sweat was sackless over the last 7 games or something like that. I know when he was drafted there were concerns about his knees due to past injuries. The thought was his career may not be very long. He just might be running out of time.

WestCoastRam

Legend
The language of the tweet... Eagles have been "having" conversations. These guys are for sale. We should get a sale price.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Sweat was sackless over the last 7 games or something like that. I know when he was drafted there were concerns about his knees due to past injuries. The thought was his career may not be very long. He just might be running out of time.
If that’s the case, then I’d stay far away.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I would love to sign a veteran, but I believe the Rams will draft a kicker and it will be Cam Little, Joshua Karty or Will Reichard.
I'm honestly hating this trend. We seem to draft shaky kickers at best. Rams need to stop being so cheap at that position. It seems to cost us at least 2-3 games per year.