OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

I remember when he was talking shit about the Rams saying, if you're a fork, you don't wanna be used like a spoon. Fuck that guy :laugh1:

Toy Story 4 Lol GIF by Sky

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah that was some arrogant shit. Truth is the Rams are far more cap savvy than what you have in the NY backwoods.
Hey! Buffalo has as much to offer as LA.

Signed... Bills Mafia

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That fucker got his retirement check and quit I think.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I could be wrong, but I'm guessing more would rather have their Dicker extended than cut.
That’s a fact.
My first wife left me because she needed a 9” penis.
I told her, I’m not cutting 3” off for anyone.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That fucker got his retirement check and quit I think.

I was so happy when the Rams signed him. I heard rumblings that he was toast but I thought it was more a bears thing than a arob thing. The Rams run a very friendly wr scheme. He'll be as good as new I thought.

I thought wrong.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I was so happy when the Rams signed him. I heard rumblings that he was toast but I thought it was more a bears thing than a arob thing. The Rams run a very friendly wr scheme. He'll be as good as new I thought.

I thought wrong.

Yeah I fell for it as well. Always respected how he produced. Figured since his game wasn't speed he would age well. Whoops.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd

Last year, IIRC, the Rams paid out $10mil just to get the Steelers to take him. The Rams split his $10m salary with the steelers and also had to cough up another $5mil for a signing bonus or some other type of guaranteed $$.

Robinson made out pretty good for a guy who has disappointed two good franchises in the last couple seasons.

I never understood the swapping out of Woods for him. I was against it from the start.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Last year, IIRC, the Rams paid out $10mil just to get the Steelers to take him. The Rams split his $10m salary with the steelers and also had to cough up another $5mil for a signing bonus or some other type of guaranteed $$.

Robinson made out pretty good for a guy who has disappointed two good franchises in the last couple seasons.

I never understood the swapping out of Woods for him. I was against it from the start.
The Rams had $21.45M of Dead-Cap-$ last year just on Allen Robinson. UGH!