OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm honestly hating this trend. We seem to draft shaky kickers at best. Rams need to stop being so cheap at that position. It seems to cost us at least 2-3 games per year.
Well, when it comes to kickers, the are 1 for 2. They drafted Greg Zuerlein & Sam Slowman. Those 3 I listed are players I like and this is a good year for kickers. Again I would love a veteran, but I believe they drafted Ethan Evans last year and they watched him in the Shrine Game, Cam Little also played in the Shrine game FWIW.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We already have an undersized wideout who is afraid of contact. Johnson is better than Tutu, but not by much, and also likes to run his mouth. Hard pass.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I’d rather spend that cap space on a really good vet Safety like Simmons (or CB) rather than a 3-4th WR. Bad cap usage.
Draft that WR in the 2-3rd round and have him for the next 4 years and at a low cap hit.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Well, when it comes to kickers, the are 1 for 2. They drafted Greg Zuerlein & Sam Slowman. Those 3 I listed are players I like and this is a good year for kickers. Again I would love a veteran, but I believe they drafted Ethan Evans last year and they watched him in the Shrine Game, Cam Little also played in the Shrine game FWIW.
I'm counting kickers that they signed every year to actually be our kicker. Can't exclude those, so 1 for 2 is extremely misleading to me. It was a shit show last year to say the least.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm counting kickers that they signed every year to actually be our kicker. Can't exclude those, so 1 for 2 is extremely misleading to me. It was a shit show last year to say the least.
It was, they tried to go cheap and lost. Hard to understand why they went Maher, but then they went back to them, however, there were not many good options last year. Again, I hope they sign a proven veteran and actually throw some money at, however, I believe after drafting their punter and succeeding, they will look to do the same at kicker and this is a good year for kickers in the draft IMHO.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I would love to sign a veteran, but I believe the Rams will draft a kicker and it will be Cam Little, Joshua Karty or Will Reichard.
I'd go with Reichard. Just 20 of 23 on FGs but 53 of 53 on PATs. That's 76 kicks and he only missed 3. 167 kicks the last 2 years with 7 missing.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
It was, they tried to go cheap and lost. Hard to understand why they went Maher, but then they went back to them, however, there were not many good options last year. Again, I hope they sign a proven veteran and actually throw some money at, however, I believe after drafting their punter and succeeding, they will look to do the same at kicker and this is a good year for kickers in the draft IMHO.
I hope whatever route they take works out but I'd rather go after a vet. Not having a reliable kicker has and will bite us in the butt. Even the guy everyone wanted last year, Moody, had his rookie issues.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'd go with Reichard. Just 20 of 23 on FGs but 53 of 53 on PATs. That's 76 kicks and he only missed 3. 167 kicks the last 2 years with 7 missing.
Keep in the extra points are not the same as the NFL. It’s from like the 5 yard line in college, should not be missing those.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
With the three best defensive backs all tagged- Johnson, Sneed and Winfield- we really need to be using our first round pick on strengthening our pedestrian secondary.

There aren’t any safeties worthy of pick nineteen, so best CB available (hopefully Mitchell) please.

Unless Alt, Fashanu or Turner falls to us, obviously.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bosa has missed so many games the past couple of seasons, he's probably going to get cut and then somehow wind up with the 49ers.

Chargers are so cap strapped. WR Mike Williams is probably a goner, too.
I'm shocked Williams hasn't already been cut.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Former Rams Players who are now free agents:

WR Allen Robinson
WR Josh Reynolds
WR Van Jefferson
WR Khadrel Hodge
WR Brandon Powell
WR Odell Beckham
CB Darious Williams
CB Troy Hill
CB Robert Rochell
EDGE Leonard Floyd
EDGE Dante Fowler
LB Bobby Wagner
DL A'Shawn Robinson
DT Greg Gaines
DT Sebastian Joseph Day
QB Baker Mayfield
QB Brandon Allen
K Greg Zuerlein
S Cody Davis
S Rodney McLeod
S Terrell Burgess
RB Cam Akers
LS Jake McQuaide

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny I was thinking about Gaines today and how it's interesting after a lot of people losing their minds over us not bringing him back last year yet this is likely one of the first times he's been mentioned this year.