OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
If we are not breaking the bank on an Edge in FA, Connor Williams would be an absolute homerun signing at center. One of the best centers in the NFL and potentially the best run blocking center. Add to that he is only 26 (will be 27 at start of season) and he could anchor the middle for years at a pro bowl level.

He's actually the 3rd best ranked interior OL, one spot ahead of Dotson.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very much doubt he would meet McSnead’s behaviour criteria. There are plenty of rumours that he doesn’t display the right commitment and attitude, and that he’s one of those players highly rated by those who go by a player’s highlight reel but know nothing of the behind the scenes recruitment process.
First I've heard of this.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
If we are not breaking the bank on an Edge in FA, Connor Williams would be an absolute homerun signing at center. One of the best centers in the NFL and potentially the best run blocking center. Add to that he is only 26 (will be 27 at start of season) and he could anchor the middle for years at a pro bowl level.

He's actually the 3rd best ranked interior OL, one spot ahead of Dotson.
Agreed.
The problem is the torn ACL that ended his season. How does that impact his market? Not to mention how it impacts him as a player going forward.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agreed.
The problem is the torn ACL that ended his season. How does that impact his market? Not to mention how it impacts him as a player going forward.
Damn yes, I thought he had that injury earlier in the season. I do wonder if he will be available at the start of this season. I'd think it certainly effects his contract going forward. Still think he will be much better then Shelton going forward.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Bosa mom is suggesting that Joey will be joining Nick. He's often hurt and not nearly as good as he was, so go ahead.