OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hard to argue with the Steelers signing him since they're only paying him a little over 1 million and Denver pays the rest.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Sounds like we'll start hearing about cuts a lot more tomorrow before 9am since that's when the official tampering period starts. By the way, I'll add it's stupid to call it that because that's when free agency really starts anyways hahaha

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's a loss for SF. They're not gonna find a 5T like Armstead he's one tough sumbish.
He's been often injured lately. If they move on from him and pick up an edge I'll be a little worried.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I'd go with Reichard. Just 20 of 23 on FGs but 53 of 53 on PATs. That's 76 kicks and he only missed 3. 167 kicks the last 2 years with 7 missing.

I’d like the Rams to take a look at Jonah Dalmas (boise st).
2023: 89% FG rate/6-6 from 40-49/longest was 56

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Lol that's true. I'd like him gone too lmao

I hope they rob Peter to pay Paul and give him a mega deal. He’s overrated, IMO. His does a good job of catching passes when he’s open and he is their “best route runner”. Big deal.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
People are saying if this is a post June cut they can save 18 mil.
They only save 2 mill if cut now, post June 1 they save 18 mill in '24 and then have a 15 mill dead cap hit in '25
Not sure this helps their cap now though, they're over the cap and need to get under before the new league year

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
YEEAAAAHHH!!! Future HOF!! Perhaps the closest thing to Reggie White we've seen but he's won more Super Bowls and has a shot to 3peat!

Now we move to Sneed! Extend or trade? Word is seven teams inquired about him, Lions are a popular option. If we can get a late first I'd say go for it because the Chiefs secondary is STACKED! (McDuffie, Watson, and Williams, and the draft coming up.) I'd love to keep this defense together though. It's being compared to the 2001 Ravens. In the Playoffs I think it is the best ever.

Xavier Worthy is who I want at 32. If we the Lions 29th pick could the Chiefs get AD Mitchell as well? Oh the possibilities!!

LOVE CHRIS JONES!! He's a stone come killer when the game is on the line.
With all due respect I think you posted in the wrong forum by mistake. There is no "we" in regards to the Chefs around these parts.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
They only save 2 mill if cut now, post June 1 they save 18 mill in '24 and then have a 15 mill dead cap hit in '25
Not sure this helps their cap now though, they're over the cap and need to get under before the new league year
Yes, they don't realize the cap savings until June 1st if they designate him as a June 1st cut.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
If we are not breaking the bank on an Edge in FA, Connor Williams would be an absolute homerun signing at center. One of the best centers in the NFL and potentially the best run blocking center. Add to that he is only 26 (will be 27 at start of season) and he could anchor the middle for years at a pro bowl level.

He's actually the 3rd best ranked interior OL, one spot ahead of Dotson.
He is coming off an ACL and his agent said they will be patient in signing. A lot of risk to count on him starting next yr.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
There is no "we" in regards to the Chefs around these parts.
Well, maybe this one:

IMG_7878.png

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hard to argue with the Steelers signing him since they're only paying him a little over 1 million and Denver pays the rest.
True and I give the Steeler fans 15 days before they start beating their chests for Russ.