OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dawkins might not be a bad signing over AJax tbh

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Not sure how accurate it is but it's also being reported that the Whiners are targeting Danielle Hunter. Fucking bitches, I hope they get nothing.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
That is a larger then expected contract for a so so RB, IMO (Swift).

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure how accurate it is but it's also being reported that the Whiners are targeting Danielle Hunter. Fucking bitches, I hope they get nothing.
I am going to be absolutely livid if this happens. Not the missing out on Hunter, but, what the fuck if they can still afford Hunter?!?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's better than so so imo, much better than that.
He didn't play particularly well last year. I've always been a fan, but that is more then I expected with as many higher end RB's in free agency.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am going to be absolutely livid if this happens. Not the missing out on Hunter, but, what the fuck if they can still afford Hunter?!?
Any agent worth his salt is going to reach out to (and float the conversation to the public) the Niners if the Rams are interested. Have to push the price tag up. And, unfortunately, sometimes the Rams just blink.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Any agent worth his salt is going to reach out to (and float the conversation to the public) the Niners if the Rams are interested. Have to push the price tag up. And, unfortunately, sometimes the Rams just blink.
But does that really need to happen? Hunter's market is already crazy hot without adding false info.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Thank god there's some movement in the world of football, was getting a little stir crazy talking about the same stuff over and over!