GAME DAY TNF - Bills at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
McDaniel looked clueless on the sideline and besides donning a hooded sweatshirt in 86 degree heat & humidity, his hair looked downright awful.

Well... that Instagram account is obviously reading our site for content.

Check my post in this thread (#23) last night at around 10:00. Now they didn't straight up plagiarize my post... but come on now... what's the odds of that account picking the same random 86° temp that I did for their post? I only said 86° because that was the temp displayed on my Alexa when I was posting my thoughts on his hooded sweatshirt. I live in Orlando which has similar temps as Miami, but I'm calling BS on this IG account for not quoting me. LOL

It is very odd though. Could it be just coincidence?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.

Goodness Gracious Den... "Ahhhh Shucks" is what I'm saying right now in my best Gomer Pyle voice.

This may be better than them quoting me.

Oh... and Coach Capri Pants' hair was obviously jacked up as a direct result of his attire. I give him credit for not being a follower when it comes to his style though... I guess anyway. LOL

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Oh... and Coach Capri Pants' hair was obviously jacked up as a direct result of his attire. I give him credit for not being a follower when it comes to his style though... I guess anyway. LOL
Yeah, having a hard time with men donning Capri's, but I guess to each their own.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Maybe this was mentioned, I haven't gone through the whole thread, but you probably could take Miami to the cleaners as McDanial would probably jump at Garrapolo if Tua is shut down this year.

Now, I have already said that I doubt McVay would trade him since Stafford could easily miss time, but if the injuries continue and they think this is not the year, they could possibly move him... I still doubt it though.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Maybe this was mentioned, I haven't gone through the whole thread, but you probably could take Miami to the cleaners as McDanial would probably jump at Garrapolo if Tua is shut down this year.

Now, I have already said that I doubt McVay would trade him since Stafford could easily miss time, but if the injuries continue and they think this is not the year, they could possibly move him... I still doubt it though.
Agreed on all. But the greedy fan in my head would love to extract picks for a guy who will be leaving after this season, as we could use those picks to help us move up for a LT in the draft.

Rams look to have nailed a cornerstone player possibly this year in Verse, filling that blindside rush role. So it feels like LT is up next. Hope so at least.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Agreed on all. But the greedy fan in my head would love to extract picks for a guy who will be leaving after this season, as we could use those picks to help us move up for a LT in the draft.

Rams look to have nailed a cornerstone player possibly this year in Verse, filling that blindside rush role. So it feels like LT is up next. Hope so at least.
Could always go get Taneyhill... reality is Stafford misses more than 4 games the season is over anyway. Tanneyhill and a ground game might steal a win or two to get through a period like that. Maybe Garrapolo can win a few more... but yeah getting a decent return might make it worth it.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Could always go get Taneyhill... reality is Stafford misses more than 4 games the season is over anyway. Tanneyhill and a ground game might steal a win or two to get through a period like that. Maybe Garrapolo can win a few more... but yeah getting a decent return might make it worth it.
Yeah Tannehill is probably not too much dropoff from Jimmy. Jimmy you get experience in big games, which is certainly valuable. Also he would be particularly dangerous to SF if we were to face them in a must-win game in the playoffs without Stafford. He knows most of their defenders, after all, from practicing against them.

Tannehill probably won't last too much longer on the market I'd imagine. But if the QB injuries around the league prior to the trade deadline are significant enough I could definitely see the Rams getting an offer they would consider.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Michael Douglas High Quality GIF

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're going against him in FF? :laugh2:

You're going against him in FF? :laugh2:
I have him on 6 teams and played against him on 5. He came into the game questionable. I would hate to lose him for a few games if he tweaked that ankle playing in garbage time. Hill and Waddle were laughing and joking on the sideline and that's where he should have been as well.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I just want Tua to retire at this point. The next concussion could cause a death on the field.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I have him on 6 teams and played against him on 5. He came into the game questionable. I would hate to lose him for a few games if he tweaked that ankle playing in garbage time. Hill and Waddle were laughing and joking on the sideline and that's where he should have been as well.
How many damn leagues are you in???

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Late to the conversation here but watched the game on a trip on NFL+ with the condensed game version after getting to the hotel.

When I saw what happened I had to take the pain to get to the point on the full game version to see all the aftermath.

It would criminal at this point to allow Tua to play any more and I really like this guy.

Stupid but brave play. Trying to win. Can't say I wouldn't be that stupid.

Just pay him and let him go. If that can be a thing.

He likely is not well later in his life.

I get conflicted with this game with these things.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Late to the conversation here but watched the game on a trip on NFL+ with the condensed game version after getting to the hotel.

When I saw what happened I had to take the pain to get to the point on the full game version to see all the aftermath.

It would criminal at this point to allow Tua to play any more and I really like this guy.

Stupid but brave play. Trying to win. Can't say I wouldn't be that stupid.

Just pay him and let him go. If that can be a thing.

He likely is not well later in his life.

I get conflicted with this game with these things.
Funny it was Hamlin who made the tackle.At first it was get the first down..

Why did Tua try to put his head into defender by attacking him ?I guess at least McDonald didn’t leave him in another play & say it was his back.

Dolphins aren’t going to win with the backup they have now.There defense looked week.