GAME DAY TNF - Bills at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Bro McDaniel looks dehydrated he is going to look like the mummy by end of game. Someone needs to dump the gatorade on him.
I mean, he's wearing a hoody in Miami. I don't care he's a skinny dude that shit is too hot for that.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bro McDaniel looks dehydrated he is going to look like the mummy by end of game. Someone needs to dump the gatorade on him.
Dude looks like the eight ball he did pregame is wearing off.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Night Night Hawk Tua

200w.gif

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I mean, he's wearing a hoody in Miami. I don't care he's a skinny dude that shit is too hot for that.
The point is he should dress the moment. If its hot in Miami you aren’t going to be dressing like your in Green Bay. Also dehydration is real thing. Its clouds judgement etc.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
These Popeyes commercials are killin me. Craving fried chicken now you bastids.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The point is he should dress the moment. If its hot in Miami you aren’t going to be dressing like your in Green Bay. Also dehydration is real thing. Its clouds judgement etc.

Plus... those "pants" are completely unacceptable. Nobody wears anything like that down here.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I’ve always wondered what the players are laughing and talking about when captured on the sideline camera knowing damn well their losing.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why do these stupid fuckers still have Achane in the game?

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
Seems like McDaniels/MIA ran a little too much this game. I wish McVay did that sometimes

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Seems like McDaniels/MIA ran a little too much this game. I wish McVay did that sometimes
Tis why McDaniel would be an excellent OC for us but that is where McVay needs to seperate himself. He is a HC not an OC yes he did OC duties is WASH but not now. Dude needs to trust his staff.