GAME DAY TNF - Bills at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
FAADTHh.jpeg
I just noticed you are posting on the GDT thread! All right, OldSchool will be in the thick of positive fanhood on Sunday!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I feel like the biggest prob Miami has is their genius HC is a bit soft. Bit too laid back. I don't think they will ever have the culture they need with him running the show. Brilliant OC but he should be under a coach who can set the right tone. Just my take from my easy chair, based on interviews and whatnot I have seen of him.

Tua has a team around him but there too I just don't see them winning shit with him at QB. And paying Ramsey shows poor grasp of reality.
You’re right McVay needs to find a way to hire him to this team. He looks way over his head. Awesome dude, but isn’t there yet. He can and will be but not now.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Good thing McDaniel has on a hooded sweatshirt over his long-sleeved undershirt. It's currently 86° with 100% humidity in Miami.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I see Tua is in midseason form. MVP year?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I just noticed you are posting on the GDT thread! All right, OldSchool will be in the thick of positive fanhood on Sunday!
He's a MFing GDT champ.
You’re right McVay needs to find a way to hire him to this team. He looks way over his head. Awesome dude, but isn’t there yet. He can and will be but not now.
Yeah McDaniel's would be an unbelievable addition. :thumbsup1:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Julian "Butterfingers" Hill.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Bro McDaniel looks dehydrated he is going to look like the mummy by end of game. Someone needs to dump the gatorade on him.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lmao at the rusher crashing in and letting Tua squirt out of his rush gap.