49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
CMC is the difference. Dweebo peaked 2 years ago.
Oh, absolutely.. CMC is the difference.

But I still consider Deebo a weapon... although.. boy.. Sure looks like getting all those handoffs is starting to take a toll.

TexasRam

Legend
Shitters got confused today and thought they were in the playoffs.
HAHAHA.

I Called my boy Shanny Jr. before the game and reminded him the Rams originated from Cleveland, and that so, pretty much it will be like playing the Rams in '21 Championship game, since he's playing Cleveland.

I mentioned Browns and shitters and the whole thing just got confusing for him and his team from there.

Then Dweebo tried picking a pregame fight because he remembered the feeling he had last time they played us.

It was just a long tough day for the shitters vs the Cleveland Brown stains.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
frog 9er copy.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yeah. McCaffrey needs to get dinged up for us to be able to beat them. I know most of you don't wish injuries on enemy players but ....
Just think if McCaffrey was out for the season. Oh how wonderful that would be. And throw in a banged up Deebo and now we're talking! :)
Lol, you made their forum. Obviously they are concerned about our team if they come looking for our comments about their team.

These turds wishing injury on cmc on rams on demand forum. Disgusting. I've notice all the old fart rams fans are truly disgusting humans. Wouldn't surprise me if most are chomos.

Yeah. McCaffrey needs to get dinged up for us to be able to beat them. I know most of you don't wish injuries on enemy players but ....

Just think if McCaffrey was out for the season. Oh how wonderful that would be. And throw in a banged up Deebo and now we're talking!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol, you made their forum. Obviously they are concerned about our team if they come looking for our comments about their team.
Funny because I've read their drivel. No moral high ground to stand on with them.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Funny because I've read their drivel. No moral high ground to stand on with them.
Just wait till the pull their annual choke job on the post season. All these 49er flags they fly around here will go back in storage. And their forum will be left with blaming refs and injuries. :laugh4:

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Greg Papa, radio voice of the 9er’s on a local talk show said Purdy had difficulty gripping the ball in the rain yesterday. Might see him wear gloves in future weather games. Evidently he has smallish hands.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Greg Papa, radio voice of the 9er’s on a local talk show said Purdy had difficulty gripping the ball in the rain yesterday. Might see him wear gloves in future weather games. Evidently he has smallish hands.

That's what she said !

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Sorry I cannot buy into that, need to beat them at full strength and I will never wish for an injury, however, I understand tha po karma when you wish injuries on the opposing team
Casting conjuring wishing injuries on the opposing team isn't good and will rebound negative energy on your team.